Chim rapes a frog

Robbie Spice

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Chimp rapes a frog

So this isn't a joke it's an actual video of a chimp raping a frog. I stumbled acrosss it (trust me i wasn't searching for it on purpose) and I just had to share. I didn't really know where to put the vid but this kinda seemed the appropriate place.

I'm purely posting this for the fact that when I watched it I thought WHAT THE *text deleted**text deleted*! I didn't know whether to laugh or what, what do you do when you see a chimp rape a frog ?

http://www.nothingtoxic.com/media/1218767062/Chimp_Rapes_Frog

hughbrown

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
W-e-i-r-d w-e-i-r-d w-e-i-r-d w-e-i-r-d w-e-i-r-d w-e-i-r-d w-e-i-r-d w-e-i-r-d

Robbie Spice

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
yeah it's weird especially with that asian kid crying in the background. That just makes it even more strange.

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
What they putting in the water over in Brum???

Where on hell did find that?

Robbie Spice

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Nuneaton

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
Ahhhh *text deleted**text deleted* me its been a while since *text deleted* been over there.

Robbie Spice

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
why do you come to Nuneaton ? Friends? relatives ? night out ?

just that Nuneaton doesn't really offer much else.

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
why do you come to Nuneaton ? Friends? relatives ? night out ?

just that Nuneaton doesn't really offer much else.

I used to play Paintball in a team years back. All the lads lived in Nuneaton....poor sods would come and pick me up and take me back to training every weeked.

Then i found motorbike racing and lost all intrest in Paintball.

Robbie Spice

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Where did you go paintballing ?

I went last month for my 21st at Bassest Pole. I was the top gun and got a certificate and a t-shirt.

Some of my mates are quite competetive and thought they deserved the top gun, I was totally surprised that I got it but the guy told me I got the award because I wsa the only one who stepped up when they needed someone for a suicide mission. Also he didn't know it was my birthday as my friends born on the same day and they only though it was his birthday. So that was an added bonnus.

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
All over the world, LA, Belgium, London, Spain, all over...

We rented a field and had a generator to inflate our field.

The sport is very very different to the one day things you get....but its great to get into.

Robbie Spice

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
When we went there were some really serious guys in out team which I'm pretty sure is the reason we won nearly very game.

They took it really serious though, they had lazers on their guns and all kinds of *text deleted**text deleted*.

We all *text deleted* go paintballing again because everyone loved it, how come you went to all those places to play ? competitions or just a change of scenery haha

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
They took it really serious though, they had lazers on their guns and all kinds of *text deleted**text deleted*.

Sounds like all the gear....no idea. More like what we called "punter hunters" basically some guys that work at a paintball site somewhere and decided to have a day of easy pickings

*text deleted* never used lazers.....we had a lucritive sponsorship deal with some top guys, "Angel" "JT" "Diablo" etc...

LAzer sights were banned in the top flight, but to be fair they are as about much use as tits on a nun, the best teams work as a know what peoples strengts were. Mine was my speed, aggression and acuracy. I had down sides like imaturity and a loose temper. *text deleted* been red card a few times, but i got witha great team who knew how to deal with it.

Robbie Spice

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
what you get red carded for ?

I found it pretty crazy, I coudln't really tell what the *text deleted**text deleted* was going on alot of the time. I got hit quite abit but I'd rather get shot running for the flag than last the round by hiding. It always annoyed me when people were saying "I never got shot" when they'd *text deleted**text deleted*in hide for a whole game.

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
Red carded....

Well we played a swish team in the World Championships at the Temple in London, we were in the quarters and in the break (the start) I made it to the mid way point. I opened up on a key player which had left him self open....whilst he was down taking blatent hits i was shouting "marshal check him" which youll hear alot. I wathced the Swiss guy wipe four or five of his shots....whilst this went on i lost my rag. Got up amid full on fire coming my way and kicked him in the face, i got banned for 2 games. And my team fined £5000.

The real skill is keeping your cool in the heat of the action, and in time you'll get around the confusion

Robbie Spice

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
hahaha, that's funny. *text deleted**text deleted*in 5 grand is alot of money. So you were you (your team)the bollocks then ? Sounds pretty impressive if you can afford to be fined 5 grand.
Best team in England ? was that with the guys from Nuneaton ? If so I'm impressed .

Nacnud

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I hate people who do that in paintballing. I prefer airsofting though *text deleted*. BBs leave no marks, so airsofting requires more honesty, and if-in-doubt-go-to-deadzone.

One time in CQB i nailed a guy about 4 times in the chest (about 6 ft away) and he just brought his AEG up and head shotted me. I called the marshal but I couldn't prove it, so the marshal kept an eye on him. He didn't cheat again. Cheaters never prosper, right?

MAXPAIN

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I bet that frog needs a psychiatrist...''so whats the matter Kermit''...''yesterday I got raped by a chimp''..''oooohkayyy''

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
News Kermit the Frog given place in history Jollies Bar 1