Chips

Geryon

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I need advice/techniques to resisting food, lately I've had a real craving for chip buttys and can't seem to stop eating them :sad2: I'm not fat or anything but I have the feeling may soon be.

hazza190

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I don't know how to resist chip buttys but you could always just stick in a bit of lettuce or tomato to make it a bit more 'healthier'. :dinner: Orr every butty do as many sit ups til you feel sick then after that your body will think "ooo chip butty if i eat that i will feel sick" so you wont feel like eating it anymore.:cheesy: To be honext I wouldnt really take that advise but its there.

Raz

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Resistance is futile! You must surrender to the will of the chip butty! i eat too much junk too.

Geryon

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
The chip butty is not junk - just not good for you

Nintendouche

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
i just had a delicious bag of chips

3 round of bread and gutter, cant go wrong

S

Sotiris

Haha putting salad in a chip butty wont make it healthier! You're still eating the crap. As the saying goes, you can't polish a turd! Although the salad will give you vitamins and minerals which are nice the butty will still make you fat.

I cut out chocolate, alcohol, coffee, fizzy drinks, sweets and smoking last year. It's been tough...You have no idea how addicted you are to suger until you try and dump it! It was tough but I'm past it now. Give it a go it really makes a difference. Go cold turkey.

MrSkippy

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Nice story from dad, whilst he was out in aussie land, staple diet of aussie rules footballers was pies, hotdogs and burgers. But because they burned it off - they never got fat.

Eat what you like as long as you get enouhg of the good stuff, and exercise regularly. It's perfectly fine.

(though the things sotiris has quit ARE bad for training....)

D

Deleted

Can't beat pie and chips every so often.

I agree that it doesn't really matter what you eat, as long as you burn the calories and eat enough good stuff.

Raz

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Only difference is that when you go for a run after a burger and chips, you REALLY feel it!:sick: