chris terrill

dombeeston

Reaction score
I just found out Chris Terrill film maker dude of commando on th front line was engaged to heather mills :O
Did anyone else just find this out watching "Heather Mills:What Really Happened" or am i th only person who didnt know *text deleted*?

rhodri

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
didnt know that either, did he realize she was a nut case aswell??

Ashley

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Some things are best left unknown especially relating to the scum of the overpaid, over-rated, over-advertised celebrity world. I don't see the point in using celebs as an example as they are the most drug-abusing c-nuts on this planet and therefore I don't care and think this is irrelivant and should be deleted before I spell c-nuts correctly.

dombeeston

Reaction score
Some things are best left unknown especially relating to the scum of the overpaid, over-rated, over-advertised celebrity world. I don't see the point in using celebs as an example as they are the most drug-abusing c-nuts on this planet and therefore I don't care and think this is irrelivant and should be deleted before I spell c-nuts correctly.

u obviously do care or u wudnt hav just had a massive rant about it *text deleted*, chill dude

Ashley

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I care when I read on the news they die of over dose.

On the other hand Chris Terril is a legend and Mrs One Leg didn't deserve him.

Aussie89

Reaction score
I care when I read on the news they die of over dose.

On the other hand Chris Terril is a legend and Mrs One Leg didn't deserve him.

yea awsome call. especially about the legend part

Dodger

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I read his book and it is in there that he engaged her.

To be fair though, he is a legend.

Chris

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I remember reading in his book "commando: on the front line" that he was engaged to someone famous they said the name but i had no idea who she was, if it is heather mills i still have no idea who she is

RossRobObey

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Yup I read it in his book. Was only with her for a few days, if I remember correctly.

Woody

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I also read it in the book. Apparently they haven't even spoke since they broke up.