christmas day running?????????

Brucey1

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
During the short drive to my mum and dads house this morning, with the christmas day rain lashing down onto the car, and my windscreen wipers going like the clappers, i felt warm and comfortable looking forward to a huge calorie intake and a couple of days off.
In the distance I saw three or four fast moving brightly coloured figures getting ever more clearer as I approached. I rubbed my eyes in disbelief, and momentarily thought last nights sambuca was still impairing my vision and balance in my brain. It was then evident that i wasn't still under the influence, but the vision was real.

PEOPLE STILL RUNNING ON CHRISTMAS MORNING!!!!

My smugness vanished, and I felt a huge sense of admiration for these people, then a huge sense of guilt and now I feel like a lazy fat *text deleted*.

The bastards have ruined my Christmas

merry christmas all

Ty

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I beasted myself on Christmas eve, so I feel just fine and dandy, need 1 day of recovery.

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
Brucey1 said:
PEOPLE STILL RUNNING ON CHRISTMAS MORNING!!!!

My smugness vanished, and I felt a huge sense of admiration for these people, then a huge sense of guilt and now I feel like a lazy fat *text deleted*.

The bastards have ruined my Christmas

merry christmas all
There's always some thoughtless folk who don't think of others Brucey- ignore them mate, just train twice as hard tomorrow. You'll feel spiritually refreshed.

ste preece

Former RM
Reaction score
Crimbo

I spent half the night on the telephone to a couple of my oppos. They'd drank two bottles of white wine and I'd drank 3. Does this mean I put more effort in! :*text deleted*:

Anyway: It was Christmas so I thought what the ferk.

My training starts again on Thursday so I had another couple of bottles last night just for good measure. :shock: :D None tonight because I've had my fill until the weekend.

The morale of the story is, all work and no play makes a poor finish to a good day.

Work hard, Train Hard, but always make time to let off steam. Its good for you! :D

All the very best

Steve

alan wilson

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
i ran xmas day...sad or dedicated....you decide *text deleted*

Lshort1988

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* there was no way i was going to train xmas day though, surely anyone can make a rest day fit into the xmas period, just looks like trying to make a point outside training on xmas day- like people who diet over xmas.. what difference does 1 day make in the big picture may as well enjoy it my opinion anyway!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Chelonian Christmas Rows Jollies Bar 14
Peebles9116 All new to this. Merry Christmas. Introductions & Welcome to the Royal Marines Site 2
MumtoRM Christmas 2019 Parents & Partners 22