Churchill

Sam1

Royal Marines Commando - Moderator
Reaction score
If only we had a Prime Minister like him now!!

bloody loved his speeches.

spiderman

Reaction score
Yeah man we need a country that isnt so politically correct and a PM that cares more about the countrys future.

spiderman

Reaction score
No mate just care about our future I am not a racist all my cousins are mixed raced and my sisters boyfriend is black, plus I have a best mate who is Jewish.

MAXPAIN

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
If your too patriotic your considered a rascist, welcome to Briton where we have to care about other peoples countries first before our own

dj1uk3

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
If your too patriotic your considered a rascist, welcome to Briton where we have to care about other peoples countries first before our own

yeh i guess you are right. When black people say they are proud to be black, people say well done or good for or and no-one batters an eyelide. But when white people say they are proud of being white, they are looked upon as racists

jm745

Loafing Member
Reaction score
yeh i guess you are right. When black people say they are proud to be black, people say well done or good for or and no-one batters an eyelide. But when white people say they are proud of being white, they are looked upon as racists

But I think Black people are racist when saying that,
I'm not proud to be white,
that implies I think white people are the better race,
which I don't,
I'm proud to be British,
as we have a strong history,
and traditions which I am proud of.

dj1uk3

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
exactly, i never say i am proud of my skin colour and i don't know why people say it, its ridiculous. Being proud of your country and what it has acheived, nothing wrong with that.