civi medical question

Blorange

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
im going to docs soon, because of some abdomen/stomach feeling like pressure, that is making my breathing feel strange, (it isnt making my breathing bad) just feel strange

the thing is i can exercise perfectly fine ect, and i am able to put in 110% for all things and love a challenge,

what is the chance of being told i have to wait 4 years, and is there something that i can do to appeal if im told i have to wait 4 years.

its a long time and i really want to join

MacheteMeetsBiscuit

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Hope it all goes well for you with no issues.

But don't worry yourself due to possible responses on here - only the qualified medical examiner will be able to make the judgement, so just hope for the best.

Ninja will know about appeals but I think the end decision will always be down to the doc.

Blorange

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Hope it all goes well for you with no issues.

But don't worry yourself due to possible responses on here - only the qualified medical examiner will be able to make the judgement, so just hope for the best.

Ninja will know about appeals but I think the end decision will always be down to the doc.
yeah, i know i shouldnt worry, but i have had this feeling for a while now, but its all i have wanted to do for ages, i cant stand the look of a desk job or something.

i dont see the marines as a job, i just love the lifestyle ect, the money is the last thing on my mind