clicking joints in medical

billybob123

Reaction score
hey everyone,
I have this thing where when i do an 'opening the gate' exercise with my right leg my hip clicks, its not painful and I have always had it, will this lead to problems in my medical? if so has anyone here found any ways to solve this issue?

cheers,

SCOTTY6

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Shouldn’t do. Both my hips and my knees do it, and I had it prior to joining and it wasn’t an issue

Johnny_Anonie

Reaction score
Nothing to worry about if there is no associated pain. My knees have always clicked.

The sound you hear is probably caused by air bubbles in the synovial fluid – the liquid that surrounds and lubricates your joints – and by the snapping of tightly stretched ligaments as they slide off one bony surface onto another.

billybob123

Reaction score
Nothing to worry about if there is no associated pain. My knees have always clicked.

The sound you hear is probably caused by air bubbles in the synovial fluid – the liquid that surrounds and lubricates your joints – and by the snapping of tightly stretched ligaments as they slide off one bony surface onto another.
Shouldn’t do. Both my hips and my knees do it, and I had it prior to joining and it wasn’t an issue
thanks for the replies lads!

Welshy

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
hey everyone,
I have this thing where when i do an 'opening the gate' exercise with my right leg my hip clicks, its not painful and I have always had it, will this lead to problems in my medical? if so has anyone here found any ways to solve this issue?

cheers,
My shoulder does it on the regular and if I can give you some advice, if it doesn’t effect you keep your mouth shut they tend to go over the top, only mention what’s pertinent and effects you

Grimey Arches

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Nope my knees pop and I always subconsciously know when to do it and I actually enjoy the feeling of it some strange way.

Welshy

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
My shoulders done it for time it’s one of them things Init doesn’t effect you but still does it