Clothes for PRMC

jamie.english

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Hey.

I have done some searching on here and I can't find anything to do with clothing on PRMC. I have seen it on here before, but I think i'm being stupid and I can't find it.

I know that people have said take more than 3 pairs of tshirts. I was wondering, are you allowed to take "muscle shirts" or as the yanks call them "wife beater shirts" haha.

I prefer to run and exercise in these, just wondering if a sleeve is mandatory or not.

Thanks,
Jamie

dj1uk3

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Hey.

I have done some searching on here and I can't find anything to do with clothing on PRMC. I have seen it on here before, but I think i'm being stupid and I can't find it.

I know that people have said take more than 3 pairs of tshirts. I was wondering, are you allowed to take "muscle shirts" or as the yanks call them "wife beater shirts" haha.

I prefer to run and exercise in these, just wondering if a sleeve is mandatory or not.

Thanks,
Jamie
I don't get what you mean by muscle shirts, do you mean those tight fitting shirts (in shops near me they are called skins)

jamie.english

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
eeerm, not sure mate.

Go on google and type in muscle shirts. should be able to find something on there.

a flying dodo

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Jamie that has to be the most g*y picture you could possibly find *text deleted*

jamie.english

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
hahaha. As soon as I posted it, i knew someone would make that comment! *text deleted*

Taylor.S

Reaction score
hahahahaa thats well funny your reaction made me crack up whoever said that must be the gayest pic u culd find *text deleted*!

jamie.english

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I just went on google, typed in muscle shirt and that was the first image that came up.

b@stards!! *text deleted*

Oz22

Reaction score
Up until i read this post i was having a bad day but that cracked me up! :laugh:

dj1uk3

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
jamie i think that trip to the states has done you more harm than good!

jamie.english

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I know mate, I'm beef!

I need to get back to England to sort myself out. haha.