Clubland?????

Raz

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
No mate, Gatecrasher is where its happening, Sheffield, Sep 20th!

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Nope your all so wrong, Its all totally about Warehouse Project in Manchester on the 10th October!, Pete Tong & Steve Angello!..

Going to be amazing cant wait!.

gedro

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Won't be going myself, prefer my hardcore heaven and HTID, proper messy weekends them. Takes me a month to recover after smashing my body with copious amounts of chemicals, errr.. alcohol. :dinner:

Raz

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Nope your all so wrong, Its all totally about Warehouse Project in Manchester on the 10th October!, Pete Tong & Steve Angello!..

Going to be amazing cant wait!.

No mate, Pete Tong sucks, its all about Armin Van Buuren and Ferry corsten, their the real djs!

dj1uk3

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
i spent all my money raving at global gathering and drop beats not bombs this year.

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
No mate, Pete Tong sucks, its all about Armin Van Buuren and Ferry corsten, their the real djs!

Get yourself to Ibiza and you'll actually be able to speak to truth on who the "Real Dj's" are!.

Kissy Sell Out, Swedish House Mafia, Carl Cox, Justice,David Guetta, Uffie, Aphex Twin, Laidback Luke, Steve Angello..

Hmmm ever heard any of the above other than Carl Cox and justice?. There proper djs mate!.

Swedish House Mafia!.. Hmm Best Djs in the world! (Listen to when it kicks in at 48 secondsi in!) Arghhh crazy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX96EHziop0

Another Great live set for you. And Again another proper Dj!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VderYjrOxlA

Enjoy!

gedro

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Ahh thats not my scene that mate, its just noise to me! :saythat: haha.

tcsmith88

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Clubland? Not really my cup of tea but each to their own an' all that.

Aspiring87

Reaction score
Hit me with a bit of Frank Sinatra, Whisky, and a cigar anyday.....*text deleted*