cod4 on pc

Jervis

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah mate bloody funny game that, just got far cry 2 which is awesome

Nacnud

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Haha, i love those 50 player death matches in Shipment, makes me crack up when i get an M60, deep penetration, bandolier and stopping power.

C

cujo

haha i hate shipment, someone always runs around the corner and scares the s*text deleted** out of me, what are your guys taggs?

Jervis

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
My tag is Jervis *text deleted*..

i like crossfire with auto shotgun extra grenades and extra long sprint (get nice and close with the knife *text deleted* love knifing on last stand its hilarious):fight:

Nacnud

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I don't have COD 4 for the PC anymore (converted to mac) but I have it for Xbox 360.

stewie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
my *text deleted* got it on Xbox360 and we play STABS!!
basically we run around the shipment (ithink) and can only kill each other by stabing its great fun shud try it!:rock:
stewie

Nacnud

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Now that would be pretty hilarious if there was a 50 player knife match *text deleted*.

Oh boy do remember the days when I would join a hardcore serch and destroy game armed with an RPG and sonic boom *text deleted*... teamkilling all around! I got -1050 in one game of 6 vs 6. It was so funny *text deleted*.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Does anyone still play COD4 Jollies Bar 22
chunka munka another sniper thread(COD4 gaming advice needed i think) Jollies Bar 59
C COD4 and the RM Jollies Bar 3