Colchester

hamill

Reaction score
Anyone close to here?
hey names dan i live in clacton. hows your training going how far you got i passed my interview a few weeks ago just waiting to do my pjft. whats your time running 3 mines and press ups and that! if you need any help with anything ill be pleased to being a fellow potential brother and all *text deleted*

robigunner88

Reaction score
yeah trainings good thanks. Just banging out the miles, pull ups, sit ups and dips.
3 miles i'm consistantly under 20 mins. I'm a decent runner anyways so i'm concentrating on my upper body work more.

Jamie

GI JOE

Reaction score
hey i live in ipswich if you want to train finding the run hard but upper body no worries *text deleted** maybe help each other? if you want my mob pm me and we can sort it out.:shakehands:

kaneo94

Reaction score
hey i live in ipswich if you want to train finding the run hard but upper body no worries *text deleted** maybe help each other? if you want my mob pm me and we can sort it out.:shakehands:
you live in clacton do ya?

SL89

Reaction score
easy lads! im in Essex (grays) looking to start training, have only just "applied" no interview etc as of yet, but would like to start early

noble1991

Reaction score
essex braintree

anyone local to this get in touch well motivated for some training sessions

danny.c.

Reaction score
anyone near brentwood lads, not yet applied as trying to get my fitness up, strength not to bad just always hanging out with my running, will apply soon with anyone that wants to team up:bud: