Colour blindness CP4

Welsh21

Reaction score
Soooo, I am aware that I am colour blind. I have tried the ishihara test, and..... no chance. I believe worst case I will be CP4, as I can confidently differentiate the colours on the trade test. When I come to apply for the RM, is there any way I could bring this up (Given I pass everything else), which might speed up the application process, instead of unnecessarily going through the ishihara test etc?

Manual

Reaction score
Soooo, I am aware that I am colour blind. I have tried the ishihara test, and..... no chance. I believe worst case I will be CP4, as I can confidently differentiate the colours on the trade test. When I come to apply for the RM, is there any way I could bring this up (Given I pass everything else), which might speed up the application process, instead of unnecessarily going through the ishihara test etc?
I’m cp4 mate, u do *text deleted* medical and they do the book test there. For me I obviously failed and had to book the trade wire test at my afco. It’s probably worth saying to them as u may be able to do it before the medical to save any delays afterwards

Welsh21

Reaction score
I’m cp4 mate, u do *text deleted* medical and they do the book test there. For me I obviously failed and had to book the trade wire test at my afco. It’s probably worth saying to them as u may be able to do it before the medical to save any delays afterwards
Yeah ill bring it up when I come to apply. Cheers mate.