Come On!

JasonMc

Reaction score
Not positive like but i might be my AFCO said late may so 50% sure so far ill let you know felaz ;p

Joe

Reaction score
I met 4 other top lads from my AFCO at the prejoining briefing that are joining on the 5th May with us, its looking good. We're all goin out in brighton this Saturday for a bit of prejoining bonding...*text deleted* be messy

JasonMc

Reaction score
Yep I'm on this one as expected you get such a rush when you open that letter confirming your date, god only knows what it'l be like when you pass the PRMC and are given your RT date??????????

Gav1664

Reaction score
so we got,

Gav
Woody
Jason
Kiwi

hows training goin, and how old are you all?

JasonMc

Reaction score
so we got,

Gav
Woody
Jason
Kiwi

hows training goin, and how old are you all?
Yeah mate its goin great nice of you to ask, my trainings runnin nice and smooth *text deleted* *text deleted* set meself some goals to complete before PRMC i *text deleted* be doin 10 pull-ups 70 push-ups 80 sit-ups and i *text deleted* nail the 1.5 in under 9 mins. 5 weeks before we set off shud be enuff time *text deleted*

Gav1664

Reaction score
nice one mate, im just hoping i can just do 60 by the time i go, cant get by 53 at the min. need to put my sit up's at bit to. on holiday i was doing like 76 in the 2mins now *text deleted* come home gone down to 66 haha but same will pull ups should be easy to get full marks on them? do you get more points if you do more than 6 becus i no 6 is like max ant it?

JasonMc

Reaction score
nice one mate, im just hoping i can just do 60 by the time i go, cant get by 53 at the min. need to put my sit up's at bit to. on holiday i was doing like 76 in the 2mins now *text deleted* come home gone down to 66 haha but same will pull ups should be easy to get full marks on them? do you get more points if you do more than 6 becus i no 6 is like max ant it?
As far as i know mate aye 6 pull ups 6 points 5=5, 4=4 and so on :P but *text deleted* craked the ten barrier *text deleted* so pull ups will probs be my strong point im aimin for 15 now *text deleted* as for sit ups *text deleted* *text deleted* not been practicin alot i need to cath up a bit *text deleted*

Woody

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Regarding sit-ups i can crack loads out when i'm doing them normally. But when doing Marine style putting elbows on TOP of knees i find them pretty hard. Need to work on them a bit more and definitely pull-ups.

My running should be fine and press-ups.

0.01%

Reaction score
Just joined the forum, but i'm on this one as well. Really looking forward to it, last stage before the proper work begins and all that!

In some ways I wish it was tomorrow, but am glad there is another 4 weeks to really smash the phys. 21 years old by the way, and me scores at the moment are;

Sit ups - 66
Press ups - 51
Pull ups - 9
1.5 miles (after running 1.5 in 12.30 min) - 9:12. (need to retest this as i've not timed it after a rest day or two so hopefully could get that down)

Not the best in the world but hope to improve over the next month!

JasonMc

Reaction score
Just joined the forum, but i'm on this one as well. Really looking forward to it, last stage before the proper work begins and all that!

In some ways I wish it was tomorrow, but am glad there is another 4 weeks to really smash the phys. 21 years old by the way, and me scores at the moment are;

Sit ups - 66
Press ups - 51
Pull ups - 9
1.5 miles (after running 1.5 in 12.30 min) - 9:12. (need to retest this as i've not timed it after a rest day or two so hopefully could get that down)

Not the best in the world but hope to improve over the next month!
Welcome mate i may say thats a groovy *text deleted**text deleted*in name haha. those scores are not bad at all mate keep training hard and keep us updated on stuff all the best mate and i'll see you on 20th.

0.01%

Reaction score
Welcome mate i may say thats a groovy *text deleted**text deleted*in name haha. those scores are not bad at all mate keep training hard and keep us updated on stuff all the best mate and i'll see you on 20th.

Cheers fella. Will keep ya informed of any big changes, is interesting to see how others are getting along and getting stronger.

Yeah mate, see you then

Woody

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I'm hoping in the month we've got left i can improve on my pull-ups significantly. I never really trained for pull-ups until recently. I can probably crack out 3 solid Marine pull-ups and hopefully in a month that can go up above 6.

Gav1664

Reaction score
how we doing 0.01% glad there is some one else around my age, still ....ing oldest tho hahaha

ill end up picking up the nick name "Grandad" haha good scores tho mate you should be fine. getting some number on here for 20th now be good to see you all down there.

kiwi

Reaction score
haha dont worry gav you wont be the oldist one on the PRMC thats my spot

JasonMc

Reaction score
I'm hoping in the month we've got left i can improve on my pull-ups significantly. I never really trained for pull-ups until recently. I can probably crack out 3 solid Marine pull-ups and hopefully in a month that can go up above 6.
How many press-ups are you doing *text deleted* bruv?

aaron_murphy

Reaction score
I'm in

ok just got my papers through today for 20th may. I would have been on earlier but decided to test myself on an aquaint day which proved well as I got top score out of all 30 lads so looking forward to it . I'm 18 from north wales and if any of u need running help ask me. However could anyone give me press up help that's the only one I'm struggling on I can get about 40 but do u have to get 60 or is there like a point system?? If its easier to talk add me on MSN I'm_from_Norfolk@hotmail.co.uk there may be a apostraphe in I'm I am unsure. Thanks all and cyu then