Come on!

Chris5818

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Well finally on this date, been a long time coming with my injury and have only just started running 2 miles again so hopefully all will be good up until then, no booze, no junk food, up early bed early and hopefully (actually i will be!!) in 7 weeks time pissed on a train with a pair of lovely black boots to wear in!

Bring on Christmas

Good luck to everyone with there PRMC's coming up.

RC

Reaction score
Nice one Chris !

All the best mate.

Rich.

Plummy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
im on this one chris so hopefully ill see ya there bud

Chris5818

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Plummy said:
im on this one chris so hopefully ill see ya there bud
Nice one mate, couldn't go through christmas off the drink.

Where abouts you from mate

Plummy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
South east london mate, near bromley you?

Chris5818

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Ahh Teeside mate, pointless meeting up on the way down there then.

Hope the trainings going well anyway mate.

Plummy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
100 percent on this one now wohoo really nervous though *text deleted*

nathanb52

Reaction score
rite lads just got the news yesterday im on this one to! trains will probably run thru london down there so theres chance of meeting!

Chris5818

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Nice one mate, welcome to this site as well.

Hows the training coming along? not long eh.

Chris

nathanb52

Reaction score
cheers bud! yeah tranings going alright need to work mainly on getting running times down tho. upper bodys alright reckon i can crack the gym test just the running thats *text deleted* do me in most i reckon! wish i cud hav done one of the RMAD to get a better idea of how tough its *text deleted* be. hows *text deleted* training going then?

Chris5818

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Mate im in exactly the same boat witht the running, not built with the right frame! but hopefully should crack it, Scores are roughly 50 Press ups, 80 Sit ups and 5 Pull Ups. Did the 3 miler in the time needed yesterday so hopefully when it comes to it should be a lot better.

nathanb52

Reaction score
yeah im pushing the same sorta scores as that for gym, havent timed myself running as yet tho! do u time urself on a treadmill or work out a distance and run it?

Chris5818

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Work out the distance on mapmyrun.com, and do it, been doing lots of cross country as well. You should get yourself timed outside like, will give you more confidence anyway when it comes to it. Personally i find treadmills harder compared to outside.

nathanb52

Reaction score
ah nice one cheers! yeah same i hate running tread mills gets boring and that feeling of not going newhere is stupid! did some hill sprints today so might giv it a day then time myself on thursday. hav u got all your joining instructions and stuff thru yet?

Chris5818

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Have to go for a briefing tomorrow where i'll get my tickets etc, will no doubt be hit with an interview as well.

jay999

Reaction score
Hey lads I'm on prmc on the 17th too. Should be alright. Hitting an 18minute 3miler 50pressups,85situps and 8pullups at last count. What sort of training you lads been doing?

Chris5818

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Alright Jay

Welcome to the forum mate.

My scores are roughly 20 minutes for the 3 miler, 45-50 Press ups, 80+ Sit ups and 6 Pull ups.

Struggling at the moment with running, don't know whether i'm over doing it or what, but still 3 weeks to go so should be good.

Where abouts you from mate??