Commando: On the front line - available to pre-order now

Callum

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Wicked, I'm going to buy it anyway.
Cracking series, reasonable price.

I wish they'd followed the black guy, Terry from St Vincent. He's now part of the Royal Artillery I think. I read it in the book.

Mackie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Mine's been posted today. I didn't like that Terry guy, he had a *text deleted* attitude from the start and it didn't suprise me he didn't pass.

Callum

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Terry had all the determination he needed to pass. It was an uncurable medical condition in his legs that stopped him.

I'm sure you'll go through the same stages as him "the shock of capture" as you may of read in the book, everybody wants to go home at some point, everyone thinks about giving up.

If anything I actually admire his courage and determination to stay with his troop.

Blue Man

Reaction score
Thinking about getting this for a mate, are the episodes extended or are they still 30 mins long?

David

Chris5818

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Mackie said:
Mine's been posted today. I didn't like that Terry guy, he had a *text deleted* attitude from the start and it didn't suprise me he didn't pass.
Ha, thats a bit harsh mate :*text deleted*: , he had a *text deleted* first day thats about it! but after that he was more determined than anyone to pass, hence the tears when he got back trooped

South

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I think Terry John was just disillusioned with the whole shock of capture and everything, but i think he showed courage and determination... he might not have been able to acomplish his goal... but id still take my hat off to him for getting as far as he did! :)

Callum

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Also combined with the fact that he's now with the Royal Artillery shows his determination and commitment to a life in the forces.

jamie.english

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
At first Terry was completely down and in shock. But then he soon perked up. He definitely had a lot of determination but it was only due to the fact that he had compartments syndrome that he was medically discharged from the Royal Marines. He couldn't help that.

Gaz the "Taff"

Reaction score
Yeah, felt bad for Terry, thats my worst fear, being backtrooped or binned from an injury or affliction i didnt know about. A right kick in the bollocks!. I didnt like that fella something collins, he wanted to be a poxy stuntman and didnt really want to be a royal marine. you get guys like Terry who really wanted to be there and then that pillock doesnt want to be there. ass wipe! :evil: . Anyways, pre-ordered mine from Play, cant wait to get it heheheh :D

Chris5818

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Gaz the "Taff" said:
I didnt like that fella something collins, he wanted to be a poxy stuntman and didnt really want to be a royal marine.
He was still in Hunter when me and Plummy had our PRMC in December!

Plummy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
yeah he cant be a stuntman with a bad back or whatever he had !! :*text deleted*:

caboose

Reaction score
i thought he only got held back because he was not pulling his weight or something similar, then failed a timed exercise, then when told this he said it was because he was being "bullied". but I could be wrong

jamie.english

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
He got held back at first because he was making a complaint that he was being bullied. He missed out on a key exercise because of this accusation , so then he was back trooped.