Commando - Series Itv4

Ash

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Just to let you all know incase you didn't, there is a series on itv4 which may possibly be a replay from a few weeks ago..
it basically is following a fresh pack of commandos, worth a watch..
i watched it tonight (2nd june) and think it's really worth watching especially if you need a bit of a motivational boost..

it doesn't look easy..

be warned.. if your not 100% about joining the marines then don't watch this, it will probably put you off *text deleted*

TheBaker

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
You can watch it on Youtube, that's where I watched it but I've been catching it on ITV4 sometimes, I think the ITV4 programs are longer though? youtube ones are about 21 mins lenght maybe theyve been split though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7cVsJkr6yw

Really good doc though, it should make you *text deleted* join more. :D :wink:

The Real Life Commando documentary is quality too, it's on there.

Mack15

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
ye i have the dvd of this, very good watch gives a good detailed insight of training, foundation looks horrible *text deleted*

BradfordBulls

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
just watched it all, it dosen't look too tough for the first few days untill the mud run *text deleted*

M

MTW

on the contrary my friend.....my mate has just got past week 15, and said that week 1 to 4 is the only pretty sh*tty part.....

proudtobebritish

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
yeah its good but theres another thing on sunday bout the RAF pilots in afghanistan which should be quite good.

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Oh sweeet that looks awesome.. Youtube for me tonight then!.. :laugh: .. Thanks for letting us know!..

Sam

Duffy1

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
what channel is that on-about the pilots?

CommandoJ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
anyone noticed the itv4 series has extra few mins, like were'' the corporal'' takes them to drill, to teach salutes, do you remember him doing an about turn demonstration????