Commando TV is an hour long?!?!

t00old4this

Reaction score
Hi all, like most of you I watched the Commando documentary months back by Chris Terril. I watched every episode and bought the dvd when it was released. I watched the episode on telly last night only to find that the dvd that I had bought shows episodes that are only 30 mins long, and the re-runs that are being shown now are an hour long!! i feel like *text deleted* been cheated!

lukey boy 91

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
i no wa you mean mate i watched them all on youtube and they were just half an hour long, thank god you have just told me this because i was going to buy this at the week end you can get a 2 disc version of commando on the frontline aswell maybe thats the full version who knows

Matt2085

Reaction score
maybe.. just maybe.. the hour long episodes are 2 thrown into one?

anyone with the DVD's able to check? as I was planning on buying em too :push:

Luke023

Reaction score
your a legend if you can do it because i havent been watching them as i watched them all last year but i didnt realise there is new material on them, so would be very greatful if you could make them available for download

RossRobObey

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah I bought the DVD, too. Hoping it would have all the not seen on TV *text deleted**text deleted*, but the ones on Youtube are longer than the DVD. Definitly longer/new material.

foss

Reaction score
hope u can *text deleted* as i was goin to buy the dvd until i found out this *text deleted*

foss

Reaction score
cheers *text deleted* much appreciated

Matt B

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
The only difference I noticed between the you tube ones and last years TV ones was that on you tube you dont see the naked marine teaching people how to wash their d1cks!
I wasn't too upset.

foss

Reaction score
no bother *text deleted* ive only seen 2 episodes i cnt w8 *text deleted* how many is there?

RossRobObey

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I assume you're using RapidShare? For all those wanting to download (if it is RapidShare) if you're a free user you're limited to around 30kb/s. I takes me about 30 mins to download a 700mb film.

Megalomaniac

Reaction score
I recorded all the episodes when they were first shown, but saw a new longer episode on ITV4 last night. Had lots of unshown footage in it. I think the longer ones are all being shown on monday nights.

Priar

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
What sort of extra material are we talking about here? I also bought the DVD.

TheBaker

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
That's reallty good of you to upload them!

You could upload them to Google video? or make a torrent? Just some ideas.

I had wondered about the lengths before and someone said it was the adverts on TV but that's not true, I've been watching the ones on TV(Watched the youtube ones first) and there's more in them.

Seedytucker

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
i've got a torrent download. would be interested if you could send us the info.
RE 1 hr Vs 1/2 hr, don't forget ads, they add 15 mins so in actual fact you only get an extra 15 mins and that could be mainly bumf anyway.

RossRobObey

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
No mate, I'm using Megaupload. If I used Rapidshare you can only download one thing a day right? Megaupload is unlimited downloads a day I think. I've had to upload it in two parts so it would be quicker to use Megaupload.

EDIT: I have no idea what speed you are limited to for a free user on Megaupload though.

Well, until I started downloading A LOT (Until about 2 weeks ago) I could download 100mb, then have to wait an hour. However for the past 2 weeks I've been downloading in excess of 1gb of films a day from RapidShare and now I only have to wait 60 seconds between each download. Bonus!

MegaUpload is good, too. As you say there is no daily limit for a free user.

MrSkippy

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Yea something is up with rapidshare, been downloading 1gb + files recently *text deleted*

chris1988

Reaction score
well i bought the DVD 8 quid from hmv, not bad but still i feel a bit cheated as the episodes as u quite ritely have sed guys r missing alot of footage, i remeber them jumping on a barbed wired thing n lettin there oppos walk accross them, i memba that but its not on the DVD newere :mad: ITV i want my money bk :(