Commando Units - Twitter Daily workouts

Grampa

Reaction score
Good afternoon everyone,

Over lockdown I was saving quite a few of the commando unit daily workouts posted to twitter. I did this to have a good selection and plenty of ideas to vary my training.

I can't take any credit for these obviously but thought it would be good to share all in one place for those that missed them and for any recruits in the future.

I also couldn't think of any reason against posting these to the royal marine forum, let me know if there is and I'll remove.

I've combined the images to make uploading and viewing a bit easier, let me know if there are any issues with viewing or you spot any errors.

Attachments

Kilo_Corleone

Reaction score
I did one of these yesterday from the 40 commando Twitter and really enjoyed it. The first AMRAP killed my legs!C9B90DC2-67AF-456B-AA14-CEDE3BEB9E65.png

Grampa

Reaction score
Oh that does look a fun one.

I really like the daily workouts as I had a fixed number of circuits I used to do but was getting bored. Found I enjoy them all the more then when doing them.

Just noticed too for anyone viewing, the attachments view much easier if you click the little box with an arrow which opens them up in a separate page or just download them and view as an image.