Concept Hand Gun

MT6690

Reaction score
wtf

bunch of nutters, go and get shot at walking *text deleted* bloody dog mao.

GaryA

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* that gun is *text deleted**text deleted*ing awsome some one trys to mug ya just pull that out and the robber is like wtf u gona do with that? and bang opens up and ya shoot that *text deleted**text deleted*er *text deleted*

ZZ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
hahaha i just had a mental image of old grannies walking along with their dog and somone trying to mug them and they just pulll that out their hand bag. or a swat team of undercover grannies, the mugger tries and suddenly gets surrounded by a bunch of grannies and machine guns *text deleted*.

blocky

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* ZZ u got some mad imagination xD how old are you?

ZZ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
18, i know what i said may seem imature but i dont mind.

M

marcsteele08

Lmfao, sorry I felt I just had to contribute to this!!
Marc.

Satch

Reaction score
On the subject of concept weapons theres a rifle that was developed by H+K in the 70's and 80's called the G11 which the Americans then put into their ACR (Advanced Combat Rifle) study in the 90's. It's one of the ugliest things I've ever seen but it fires caseless ammo and on 3 round burst you don't feel any recoil until after the 3rd shot because the barrel and feeding mechanism float inside the casing.

Wiki article here

Ashley

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted*.. Swat Grannies.. I'm still laughing, you nutter.

jeremy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
they have those little post boxes at the end of their drive

M

marcsteele08

hahaha i just had a mental image of old grannies walking along with their dog and somone trying to mug them and they just pulll that out their hand bag. or a swat team of undercover grannies, the mugger tries and suddenly gets surrounded by a bunch of grannies and machine guns *text deleted*.
I think you have watched this one time too many haha.
Marc.