Confused,

saapplicant

Reaction score
Hi all.

So i have had my application in for almost a year now, went and passed cpae event in october 2019, had my medical triage, was waiting for shin splits to heal up to go over and do the prmc in april/may this year... kept in contact with the overseas desk, everything was going good. Then covid popped up and consequently put everything on hold.

i recently enquired about the new vpjft and ROP and asked whether i would need to redo the interview and then do a vpjft due to the circumstances.

I got a mail back saying i havent passed anything. Im not sure what to do now as i have been through a lot now and am as ready as i have ever been as the last hurdle before the pandemic was the prmc, everything else i passed.

any advice as to what i should do?
I asked what the next steps were, im not sure if i must restart the whole application or just see if i must redo the interview and then smash a vpjft and continue

Drake98

Reaction score
Hi all.

So i have had my application in for almost a year now, went and passed cpae event in october 2019, had my medical triage, was waiting for shin splits to heal up to go over and do the prmc in april/may this year... kept in contact with the overseas desk, everything was going good. Then covid popped up and consequently put everything on hold.

i recently enquired about the new vpjft and ROP and asked whether i would need to redo the interview and then do a vpjft due to the circumstances.

I got a mail back saying i havent passed anything. Im not sure what to do now as i have been through a lot now and am as ready as i have ever been as the last hurdle before the pandemic was the prmc, everything else i passed.

any advice as to what i should do?
I asked what the next steps were, im not sure if i must restart the whole application or just see if i must redo the interview and then smash a vpjft and continue
I have the same issue but with mine, I was about to write my NSRT and into the selection interview and covid popped and everything went to hold. I have sent an email asking if Overseas applicants will participate in ROP and I received a reply saying yes we are going to participate in the new ROP. My guess is you are going through ROP.

De-Transcorper

Reaction score
I have read a couple of people mention that they had to redo the VPJFT even after passing PJFT.

Of course everyone will be doing the ROP. The question I think you should have asked, and soon, is if you are supposed to take the VPJFT, and the earliest date possible.

I think you should get in touch with your recruiter ASAP.