Contact potential Training Buddies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
The idea of this sticky, as suggested, is to help you find someone in your geographical location with whom to train.

Training with someone is much better than training alone & helps greatly in making sure you encourage each other.

Please observe Personal Security measures- ie: don't give any details about yourself on the site- PM contact details, initially just use first names, don't give anyone details of your home address & generally be suspicious.

What you could do, is verify someone's credibility by letting your AFCO know that you would like to join others for training- they may be able to put you in touch with genuine applicants in your area.

A final words guys: USE CAUTION when initially establishing contact, there's some very strange people out there!

Ty

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
So yeeea...... anyone in Ontario Canada ? *text deleted*.

Chris5818

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Ty said:
So yeeea...... anyone in Ontario Canada ? *text deleted*.
I know someone in Kingston, but don't think she'd be happy with you turning up in your pt gear wanting to go for a run

Ty

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I dunno, all depends, you got a picture ;-) haha jk. A girl though ?, guess shes not going for the Marines. It's funny. Im in Peterborough Ontario, and we have one of the most notorious regiments here, the Hastings Prince Edward Regiment. Believe it or not, Prince Edward went to be a Royal Marine Commando himself, but dropped out for whatever reasons long time ago. Anyway, the reserves around here are all lazy bastards it seems. Never see them run.

Jas

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I'm in Lincoln, Lincolnshire.

Nicholas

Reaction score
Im from one of the nearby towns near Peterborough, United Kingdom

Never quite understood why many american/canadian towns/citys etc named after english citys/towns.

Phoenix

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
As my profile says Edinburgh, Scotland :)

Nicholas I think its to do with the time when the UK had an empire. The UK for awhile had alot of territory in the USA/Canada and as a result named alot of its places in honour of the home land *text deleted*.

Take Nova Scotia in Canada that means New Scotland named because alot of Scots emigrated to there. I dont know the real reason behind the naming system but I do no it happened when the UK had a massive empire and as such could name its territories anything it liked :)

Brucey1

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
southend, essex??????? or 20 mile radius, wltm someone for good times, maybe more!

Status
Not open for further replies.