Cool things to do in the UK

Echus

Reaction score
Yo.

I am coming over to the UK for a holiday next week and I have a period of close to a month to fill up with fun stuff. What are some cool places to see/things to do etc etc? I will mostly be based either out of Southampton, Nottingham or London depending on which is most convenient at the time. Will be going around Scotland and hitting Edinburgh for NYs which should be killer.

Chur.

Distant.RM.Cooper

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Go to the PANTOMINE :uglyhammer:, You could see the obvious things you see in London, *text deleted*'e never been to london but i wouldn't go there for an holiday. Thats just me speaking though.

MrSkippy

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Cant say too much about southampton or shottingham, but theres PLENTY to do in london, massive place that it is.

Trust me, you wont even need to ask here for the amount of stuff available to do in london, i wish i lived there :suspicious:

Nintendouche

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
You can check out the RM Museum thats in Portsmouth right next to Southampton

If you go to London theres the usual sight seeing things Tower of London etc etc.

not much else to do apart from at night check out the bars and clubs

tcsmith88

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I always enjoy a trip to a theme park and/or zoo :smile: But yeah, for tourists, London is probably the best destination. Plenty to see and so. Just make sure you bring stacks of money with you.

dj1uk3

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Stonehenge, Warwick Castle, history of London is pretty interesting. Or if you like going for hikes/walks then the Lake District is a must. Have as many pub lunches as possible and make the most of the kebab shops you find.

Geryon

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Fun things to do in the UK:

Book a holiday in New Zealand!

Exactly, coming to England for fun stuff to do/see from New Zealand is like living in 5 star restaurant and going to someone house for a meal. (best analogy I could think of, sorry).

Don't get me wrong I've got pride in my country, just that a lot of it's a sh*t `ole :D

spiderman

Reaction score
In london there is soo much to do but so little if you know what i mean. I must say it is a urine hole now and i wouldnt reccomend going anywhere other than central london places like trafalger square or london bridge and the nightlife.

Oh and dont get robbed *text deleted*

T

tricky123

Yo.

I am coming over to the UK for a holiday next week and I have a period of close to a month to fill up with fun stuff. What are some cool places to see/things to do etc etc? I will mostly be based either out of Southampton, Nottingham or London depending on which is most convenient at the time. Will be going around Scotland and hitting Edinburgh for NYs which should be killer.

Chur.

If NY I am rightly suggesting is meaning new year, then you will absolutely love hogmonay in Scotland it is absolutely brilliant :D

T

tricky123

Yo.

Chur.

If NY I am rightly suggesting is meaning new year, then you will absolutely love hogmonay in Scotland it is absolutely brilliant :D