cool vids

proudtobebritish

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Holy *text deleted**text deleted* I cant wait until I can do that. So much adrenaline.

Nacnud

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
The first one reminds me of COD4 *text deleted*.

Didn't see any insurgents 'running liike girls' in the second vid though. Still pretty cool.

"SLOW THE *text deleted* DOWN!"

"roger that sir".

*text deleted*, love how the driver is so calm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NmH6Q4Iaew

^now this is cool.

spartan

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
in the seconed one watch them chase the car then the people runout of the car near the end and u can see one of them getting shot

Boataimer

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score

That first one is *text deleted**text deleted*ing quality, the way you can hear the pilot breathing and then he takes a gulp and almost like a "thank *text deleted**text deleted* for that" breath when the bomb splashes.

and as for the *text deleted**text deleted*ers that thought it was a good idea to engage a truck load of usa's finest , what else to say but..................mwahahahahahahahahahahaha:doh:

Boataimer

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
just found this one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SL2ECPC4_RA&feature=related

quality footage of apache gunships and some quality music to go with it.

why am i now sitting in my living room watching people getting blown to *text deleted**text deleted*, whilst drinking an ice cold corona like some sort of sicko. who started this thread!!

spartan what have you done *text deleted*

spartan

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score

Robbie Spice

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
yeah, those vids were cool wanted me to be there right now. I know there's millions who wouldn't but that really got me goin (in a none sexual way)

hamill

Reaction score
It sucks, it's really really bad, and I'm so fed up of watching a whole load of pics that someone found on google and put together in a video on youtube, its boring.

Not an insult to you mate, just the video is sh1t

yeah its all good i when i saw it i was cracking up but hay everyone is entitled to there opinion :bully: