Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Duality

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
There's a pdf on here somewhere which has some great corps history info.
My son got asked about school, hobbies, work, family - what we did. Explaining my job was fun. Also got asked things to show his understanding of what becoming a royal marine entailed.

The guide

Careers Advisor
Reaction score
You interview is split into 5 sections:

1. Home a family background, Where you live, who you live with, your parents thoughts about you joining, and a bit more besides.

2.Education, - What you did or did not like, sports teams, exams, how you got on at school.

3. Work Record, - any and all jobs you may have had - and details about them

4. Spare Time activities - groups you have been in , clubs (incl what physical training you do - be ready to give facts and figures - press-ups, sit-ups, and run distances and timings, in particular, the 2.4km runs) & VPJFT.

5.Motivation. Why do you want to join, what do you know about the RM incl some basic history , where are RM unit based roles available in the RM, what does training entail, pay, what doe the contract you sign entails.

This is not exhaustive but a rough outline of what you may be asked, most of the above you "will definitely " be asked about.

PMP_25

Reaction score

Attachments

HoldFoldEm

Reaction score
Would having COVID say a year before application and of course be fully recovered result in a PMU? Met someone who had it recently so I'm currently quarantined, hopefully shouldn't have caught it but nevertheless a question that's currently on mind.

Best,
R

The guide

Careers Advisor
Reaction score
Highly unlikely , but any decision on applicants applying yet to be taken on this.