Coronavirus (COVID-19)

browner467

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Where did you hear that dit mate??
Posted on their social media mate.

‘Due to the developing COVID 19 situation, and based on current Government advice, we have had to pause face-to-face recruiting and basic training operations.’

Former AE

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
They are all being taught how to wash hands by numbers ? I know, I'll get my coat !!

Armyboy19

Reaction score
My mate has just been sent home 5 days into his British army phase 1 training, as well as all of FC Harrogate too.

Last edited:

Rkec

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I can confirm this, my BIL has family over there, he said they're dying in their 1000's
Fingers crossed that the powers that be set aside any differences and help in any way they can. For any country to hold back from Iran any medicines, vaccines, ventilators that they don't need, due to political differences would be a crime in my opinion.

Rkec

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
As for facemasks, if one of your family gets it and you need to care for them. Forget the other masks, this is genuinely the one you need.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07MWZRNC7

They have these in stock for next day delivery too. Obviously you ain't (probably not) going to the shop in it, but caring for someone, this is the best mask outside of going full hazmat.