could i barred entry into the royal marines with...

chris1988

Reaction score
hi, im very very scared as i may not pass the medical as on ma record it says 2 broken arms, which have had no pins or wiring or nethin, also i have recently had a pain in my back the doc put it on ma medical record but later found out it was only a bit of overtraining which caused it and that has been put on my medical record, i dont suffer ne pain in my arms or in my back.

im just worried that i wont get in,
just scared as i wont this more than anything in the world rite now :albert:

M

MTW

f you still have full mobility and feeling etc etc in your arms then i would think you should be fine......but like most of these kinds of questions people post up! ask your afco! they are the only people qualified and up to date to confidently answer your question correctly

chris1988

Reaction score
ye i have full mobility in my arms, and the back pain has stopped, didnt have to go to the physio or nething just asked what i was doin in trainin for the royal marines, thats all.

MrSkippy

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
More than likely you'll be fine, wouldnt worry.
Im worrying about a benign tumour in my leg, more of a cause for concern :eek:

chris1988

Reaction score
a tumour??:sad2: thats bad that mate but hope u recover n get the green beret when it sorted n u pass training!:cry:

chris1988

Reaction score
sprry bout this thread boys maybe irrelavent but is on my mind like it would b

MrSkippy

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
No worries mate, always here to help we are :P

Tumours fine, died looong ago, but they might see it as a problem as it made a hole in the bone, never broke my leg doing 12 years of tae kwon do tho haha, see what happens.

Seedytucker

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
a mole's a kind of tumour, it's not as bad as it sounds

chris1988

Reaction score
i was just wonderin whats *text deleted* take on my incredably minute back problem
its on ma medical record now so would they ask me bout it or....

Seedytucker

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
depends on what the problem is really doesn't it, what caused it when/why it occurs. it could just be due to increased exercise and poor core strength, bad posture, poor lifting technique etc

Paul-M

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
If you did 12 years of Tae Kwon Do, you're legs are probably stronger than most people's anyway. It should be fine =)

Tom_B

Reaction score
I think everyone is looked at individually as apposed to whether they've had broken this or sprained that. I have a plate in the left hand over the bone having broken it a few times but because i have full mobility it was not seen as a problem at all by my AFCO.

Tom

Chris

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I have had 5 breaks in my life and i told my medical examiner about them he asked a few questions about each break and asked if they gave me any trouble, end of day he just called me clumsy and passed me. So you should be fine alsong as you have no recurring problems cause of them.