could i be TMU'ed

Blorange

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
i have this stomach/adominal thing that is causing my breathing to feel strange, (i dont find it hard to breath resting or physically active),

and i am going doctors about this when my appointment is finally scheduled,

would i be looking at 12 months - 4 years wait time, or do you think i could apply when i like?

like i say i am a healthy person exercising 6 days a week, rowing running circuit and weights, and have no problem doing these

i get 550-600 on the peak flow meter - (high for my height and age)

TheGeek

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Mate if you feel ready, apply, the only person who can TMU you is the ME, amd if they do, then you know how long to wait, rather than waiting and finding out there was no need.

Geek

Blorange

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
no im not ready yet, all i wanted was to know if they would TMU someone for a problem they had a few months ago, even though it did not affect them mentally and physically while exercising

Kentish

Reaction score
no-longer-validshowthread.php?t=48417[/url]

The answer there possibly wasn't as definite as you hoped, I think the reason being the same for the lack of response here...

How can anyone here advise you of a possible TMU if you have not been diagnosed with something. Even with a diagnosis, if it's serious then only a Medical Examiner for the AFCO could give you a definitive answer.

Blorange

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
no-longer-validshowthread.php?t=48417[/url]

The answer there possibly wasn't as definite as you hoped, I think the reason being the same for the lack of response here...

How can anyone here advise you of a possible TMU if you have not been diagnosed with something. Even with a diagnosis, if it's serious then only a Medical Examiner for the AFCO could give you a definitive answer.
yes but when they say clear of asthma like symptoms what is that, the thing i have doesn't effect me exercising

Old Man

Ex-Matelot
Reaction score
As a non-medical person with no connection to any AFCO and absolutely no say in the recruitment process, I feel it's encumbent upon me to point out that -

you can now be deemed TMU if more than 3 people on an anonymous internet forum deem you to be a bit of a whiner.

ross90rmc

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
You're going to be tmu'd for a chronic case of "making too many unnecessary threads"

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
Hysteria & premature assumption is certain to be an issue.

Otherwise, the Medical Examiner will give a definitive response once in possession of the full medical facts. To speed things along, it's probably quicker to provide qualified medical diagnosis upfront rather than wait until it is requested formally.

Old Man

Ex-Matelot
Reaction score
I had premature assumption once.

Least I think that's what it was.