Crazy dogs

GaryA

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* them dog r gona drop like flys once an afgani or iraqi sees one with a bloddy camera on its head there just gona blow them away its a good idear just dont get attached to the dog *text deleted*

GaryA

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
nar british bulldogs r pussy compared to german shepards and u cant train them 4 *text deleted**text deleted* unlike the sheps

M

MTW

ha ha what a load of utter tripe! well i suppose thats the norm for the sun.........the funniest bit is the remark "the sun has been fully briefed on the plan"...the SAS arnt going to "fully brief" any of the tabloids let alone the *text deleted**text deleted*in sun!.....what a load of rubbish.

MT6690

Reaction score
*text deleted*, "fully briefed"...loada *text deleted**text deleted*e.

MT

Touchstone

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
What a pile of *text deleted**text deleted*e! I didn't believe this story as soon as I heard it, and would expect nothing less from the Sun! Fully briefed my arse!

It would be quite funny though, every time the SAS undetakes a mission they 'brief' The Sun, that's good for operational security.

They say soaring casualty rates for the SAS, well they are exceedingly low...

M

MTW

pft yea.....SAS briefing the sun hey?.... yea next they will be telling us about parachuting dogs!............oh hold on!:doh:

JG

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
About as real as my dads teeth!

matty630

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
the sun is always full of sh*te, the stupid fake pic of the dog parachuting makes me laugh.