ctc medical

LukeJillings

Reaction score
wat do they check for on the second medical down at lympstone? i thort they checked for evertythin in the 1st medical :S

GreyWing

Nobody
Reaction score
It's a more proactive medical. They see what they can do to improve you, check teeth with the view to fixing them later on and give you injections plus a few other things that slip my mind.

LukeJillings

Reaction score
It's a more proactive medical. They see what they can do to improve you, check teeth with the view to fixing them later on and give you injections plus a few other things that slip my mind.

cheers graywing *text deleted* i carnt w8 to get down its going to be amazin!!! :P:P

Seedytucker

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
check teeth with the view to fixing them later on and give you injections plus a few other things that slip my mind.
hmm so let's say, for argument's sake you're 25 and haven't been to the dentist since you were 18, although you've never had problems with your teeth and have good dental hygiene, if there was something wrong would this be a problem?
i ask as i have this friend...*text deleted* :wondering:

MrSkippy

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Same boat seedy, tho I could do with a tooth being removed I cba paying my dentist for the luxury. Purely cosmetic.. after I was punched in the gob and the tooth moved of course.. fun stuff.

Ty

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Yea I got a few cavities myself, nothing that stops me from eating whatever I want though. Not *text deleted* stop me for having a few cavities will they ?

MrSkippy

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Nah, free dentist care, wonder if they do free braces.. never got due to tae kwon do .. wud be useful amounts of times of got hit in the gob.

GreyWing

Nobody
Reaction score
hmm so let's say, for argument's sake you're 25 and haven't been to the dentist since you were 18, although you've never had problems with your teeth and have good dental hygiene, if there was something wrong would this be a problem?
i ask as i have this friend...*text deleted* :wondering:

They just have a look at your teeth they won't do anything till later on in training, Maybe around week 15 onwards or maybe the record will be just for work after you have passed out. It's basically just a look and a plan for the future.

CommandoJ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
BUUUUMMMPPPPPPP!!!

do we have to make friends with those lovely dressing gowns at the ctc medical again??

New Threads