Cumbria?

Gazkane

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Alright mate, I'm from Oughterside in north Cumbria. Its about time we got some more Cumbrians on this site, were a minority on here.

raastA

Reaction score
Good to know that there is fellow Cumbrian's on this site. Oughterside and Allerby?

Must admit never heard of it mate, where is it near? Far from Barrow-in-Furness?

Gazkane

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Its about 15 miles north of Workington, just a *text deleted**text deleted*ty little village in the middle of nowhere. Closest town is Aspatria.

raastA

Reaction score
aye, talking around 1 hour maybe more drive from Barrow, still good to know other Cumbrian's here. Got quite a few lads from Egremont/Whitehaven area at me college.

Gazkane

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Do me a favour, next time your at college call them "jam eaters", See the reaction you get.

raastA

Reaction score
Do me a favour, next time your at college call them "jam eaters", See the reaction you get.

haha right then will do, next time i see them is Monday because it's such a big college i don't see them that often. What does it mean? Ill still say it no matter what.

Gazkane

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Not sure exactly what it means, its been going on for years though. Back to our Grandparents era. They call us it and we call them it, gets them proper wound up, especially the Whitehaven lads.

raastA

Reaction score
haha kk, they'll prob end up dropping me. :bud:

I'll say it, see if he's heard of it. Ever been to Barrow?

Gazkane

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I used to follow the mighty Workington Reds and I went down there once. Good old holker street. Seemed alright. Ever been up to the wild west part of Cumbria?

They won't drop ya, they'll just pap.

raastA

Reaction score
Aye holker street, that's the one, to be honest mate never ventured that far into the wild west, except I've been to Whitehaven playing football and been to sellafield few times, was thinking of working there.

Never really been any further up mate.

MarcS

Reaction score
Alright raastA

Im from Dalton-In-Furness and wanting to join the marines, maybe we could train together.

PRMD

Reaction score
Any of you guys fancy training with me I'm at the PRMC stage so if you would be willing to train with me that would be awesome- I'm a Cumbrian too :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Gingersaurus Carlisle, Cumbria Training Partners 0
PRMD Cumbria Training Partners 0
T cumbria Training Partners 0