Current New Joining Process - V-PJFT & ROP

J9R4W

Reaction score
Is the info outlined on the first page by @The guide still the current process for applying? Specifically does the medical and selection interview happen before the VPJFT? Thanks

Murk

Reaction score
Is the info outlined on the first page by @The guide still the current process for applying? Specifically does the medical and selection interview happen before the VPJFT? Thanks
At this current moment yes. You have your selection interview, then complete the medical questionnaire. You can do the VPJFT as soon as you pass your triage phone call so could be before face to face medical.

johno4

Reaction score
At this current moment yes. You have your selection interview, then complete the medical questionnaire. You can do the VPJFT as soon as you pass your triage phone call so could be before face to face medical.

What about the NSRT test ?

(Still taking place ?)

Mattys

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
What about the NSRT test ?

(Still taking place ?)

If you wasn’t someone who did well in school or didn’t even sit your exams (like myself!) you have to do the NSRT at your afco depending if yours is open yet or not.

johno4

Reaction score
If you wasn’t someone who did well in school or didn’t even sit your exams (like myself!) you have to do the NSRT at your afco depending if yours is open yet or not.

cheers mate

PotentialBootneck

Reaction score
Anyone know if there’s a big delay with applications? I submitted mine and I haven’t heard back for around 2 weeks. I’ve tried to chase it up but no luck yet! Currently with RMR and their RROP is due to start in less than a month, but I’m trying to go regs..any help?

The guide

Careers Advisor
Reaction score
@PotentialBootneck ,Give your local AFCO a call - you may well be redirected to a mobile, Most AFCO,s will all applicants within 2 weeks , there may have been a wrong button pressed on your end or even allocated to a wrong AFCO, but once you get hold of your local AFCO they can assist with this one for you.

PotentialBootneck

Reaction score
@PotentialBootneck ,Give your local AFCO a call - you may well be redirected to a mobile, Most AFCO,s will all applicants within 2 weeks , there may have been a wrong button pressed on your end or even allocated to a wrong AFCO, but once you get hold of your local AFCO they can assist with this one for you.
I’ve tried to get through a few times and there’s been no answer, I’ve been given a mobile number via email after querying it but it says for emergencies..

The guide

Careers Advisor
Reaction score
AFCO,s are working from home,so after two weeks it is fair to ring the mobile number and ask the question if your application is on the system

New Threads