Custom T-shirts

Ty

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Hey guys. I feel like im jumping the gun, but to help keep me focused Im going to get some Royal Marine custom T-shirts. Theres a few places in my city where you can get a picture iron / steamed to a blank shirt. I was going to get some pics such as the Royal Marine emblem and so fourth done up for me. A lot of people here in Canada don't even know what the British Royal Marines even are, so I *text deleted* represent :). I just thought it was a good idea to help keep you focused, something you can always look down and see. If anyone else thinks so, go ahead and do it as well !.

Ty

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Well Im assuming you can get it done as well Mason :). If there is no place in your city that does this, there are places on eBay that do it for you :).

MasoN

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah they're are plenty of people that have stalls around the market that do custom t-shirts.

Maybe when my time gets nearer i'll think about it =']

P.S - Be sure to take a pic for us if you do get one!

Ulick

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
nice...just don't bring them with you when your going into the RM, I think thats like a guy going into the paras with the wings tatoo....it gets you unwanted attention :(

Ty

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Yea I'll get a pic for sure. Looking to get them next week.

I know what you mean about the un-wanted attention. On the other hand it could also show them your serious, although not being in the RM's yet, its a real stretch. For the time being I just know it's that extra small thing that will keep you focused.

Ulick

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Ty said:
Yea I'll get a pic for sure. Looking to get them next week.

I know what you mean about the un-wanted attention. On the other hand it could also show them your serious, although not being in the RM's yet, its a real stretch. For the time being I just know it's that extra small thing that will keep you focused.
To be honest, the only way you'll show them your serious, is by effort and determination, everything elseis a fashion statement, tee shirts and tattoo's mean very little to them...just sayin :)

not being a dick to you, but I know of a guy who turned up at the USMC poolee camp with a devil dog tat and tee shirts.....it was unpleasent for him :eek:ops:

Ty

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I totally know what you mean Ulick. Im not *text deleted* go in there wearing a shirt saying Marines and hoping to get some extra points and favors *text deleted*. It's all just for my own dedication here at home. So when I put it on before my run, and look in the mirror, it reminds me why Im running and what Im aspiring to be.

marcus2007

Reaction score
Ive seen a cool tshirt that says 'ARMY BE THE BEST', but it has red crosses over the 'A' and 'Y' in ARMY. Looked pretty cool

RM - BE THE BEST 8)

MasoN

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
YeeeeHa!

daz900daz

Reaction score
Your talking about motivation from t-shirts guys, from a picture. Your not *text deleted* have such luxuries when RT starts, save your money, training wage isn't great as already pointed out. Your motivation should be the Green lid at the end of your 32 weeks and the self satisfaction you'll get from what you have just achieved. Forget about RM promotion and how you look in the mirror, think about your lid and the blood sweat and tears you should all be giving to get one.

Rant over, sorry guys!

ste preece

Former RM
Reaction score
Tee Shirt

I had a tee shirt once that said:

On the Front it said : THE LORD SAID LET THERE BE MARINES

and

On the Back it said: AND THE GATES OF HELL OPENED UP.

Cheers

Steve