Daniel Craig

BradfordBulls

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
just read that Daniel Craig the latest James Bond is trying to get his hands on a Green Beret, he'll be doing RT at Devon some time soon, gl to him!

Trademark

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
that would be weird do trainin we him like *text deleted*, u could say *text deleted* fitter than james bond *text deleted*

BradfordBulls

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
haha yeah, he first got interested in joining the marines after they escourted him when he first announced he was *text deleted* be the new Bond

jm745

Loafing Member
Reaction score
So is he joining the marines or just getting the green beret?

He seems like a sound bloke,
pretty fit (not in a gay way, I've heard he's very athletic) too.

Joe

jm745

Loafing Member
Reaction score
Wouldn't that mean an end to his bond career?

jm745

Loafing Member
Reaction score
I'm sure it will,
he can't just come back after a couple of months in Afghanistan and make a new bond film,
because then everyone else should be able to go home and see their family.

He's just a bloke,
not a celebrity,
so I doubt the marines will give him special treatment.

And as he could be called on at any moment to be deployed,
don't think the production company will put up with him *text deleted* off for 9 months when they're mid-production.

MAXPAIN

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Who did you hear this from then? I'd much rather train with Sean Connery or Rodger Moor by my side HE HE !

jeremy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
sounds like a media stunt to me! Publicity for the marines and the new james bond film!

Mack15

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
timothy dalton and sean connery were good james bonds, I think Daniel craig is just going to earn the green beret not serve with them because the marines helped him in the film and in the film james bonds history was with the navy, so it could fit his role in the film in a way

Duffy1

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Mayb he's doing it so he can wear the green lid in 1 of the bond films (like a flashback) without people sayin he hasn't earned it...

jm745

Loafing Member
Reaction score
Maybe,
but has Ross Kemp passed the SAS course?
And he still wears the winged dagger.

Joe

Mavrick1664

Reaction score
he's just *text deleted* earn an honourary green beret, to show he has passed the commando course and earned it, he wont be part of a commando unit and be out fightin tho, if u watched commando on the front line the filmmaker, Chris Terrel, has an honourary green lid as he went thru the course with the lads while filming, its on you tube, the 55 year old commando its called, good watch!

Duffy1

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
If he's only doin 1 of the tests it's probably the 30 miler-don't think he shud get the green lid just for doin that 1 test tho