Day 2 Training

Chicogiz

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Hell yeah today rocked. I went swimming and loved it *text deleted*, what made my day was watching some afgans diving into the pool and crack there heads and then doing it again. the life guards warned them, because if they did it again they would get thrown out, Guess what they did it again. Also its good swimming, i was swimming in some swimming lane behind a hot bird and wow the sight :P. also she kept looking at me and smileing *text deleted*. life guard i know there also looks at all the girls and *text deleted* i must of look like a right weirdo and a *text deleted** *text deleted*, i laughed randomly while swimming because some man was acting as he was *text deleted**text deleted*ing his girl in the pool, well i think he was acting, anyway everyone turned around and was like whats he laughing at. All was good today and you get motivated when swimming, just have a hot bird in front, Thats the best tip anyone can give you. OOO yeah just rememberd some guy when he went on the slides always plays with his *text deleted** before he goes down, he also had a piss sitting there, very *text deleted**text deleted*ed up swimming bath i know *text deleted*, he was from afgan.

Life story finished,
Luke

daz665

Reaction score
Make sure you keep your training progressive, keep the water slides feet first for a few weeks. Sounds like you've got the right attitude, so hopefully you'll be ready in no time..

hobbsy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Mate, you have some dodgy swimming pools where you come from *text deleted*.

Chicogiz

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Talk about dodgy, i swim at woolwhich and i also know the from afgan because my mate is a lifeguard there and he said they come swimming all the time, and he said there from afgan, as he chatted with them before.

Death-Oar-Glory

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Make sure you keep your training progressive, keep the water slides feet first for a few weeks. Sounds like you've got the right attitude, so hopefully you'll be ready in no time..

Eventually you can progress slowly towards only 4 points of contact. When you're cracking the 25.5 second mark, you should be ready for the PJFT (Pre-joining Flume Test)