Day 3 - Running

Chicogiz

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Hey lads, i just got back from Running, i am very pleased aswell as *text deleted**text deleted*ed, ive got a cold *text deleted*. So i went out today to push myself to the limits, my time today was 11:24, is that good? if you read my yesterdays post i ran it was 12:20, and its my 3 day back without training for 4 months. Rest day for me tomz, my legs are dead and my head is hurting as i have a headache after that run.

Please post comments,
Many Thanks,
Luke (Chicogi)

Jervis

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
well done man was you doing 1.5 miles? i also improved my time today well gd feelin. how comes you stopped for a few months?

Chicogiz

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
well done man was you doing 1.5 miles? i also improved my time today well gd feelin. how comes you stopped for a few months?

Yeah mate it was the 1.5 miler. I stoped because my school work was stopping me, but i left school now :). i stilled failed as i got D's but got a C in ICT :)

Jervis

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Ah dont worry about it mate i got alot of D's and two C's but i had to re do maths and english at college to get those two C's *text deleted*... anyway the Navy Test for a number of things determinds it not so much GCSE's i think