Dead people near college :O

Sam1

Royal Marines Commando - Moderator
Reaction score
Well, i was walking from college into town (halesowen) today, and we had to walk past a church, and the whole church and graveyard was fenced off by the police and there were at least 15 police officers patrolling the area, there were also two tents, with police written on them and coroners vans on the car park. and then ITV turned up *text deleted*.

*text deleted* read that one person was shot and the other was smashed on the head with a hammer.
Over drugs apparently.

Im starting to think Halesowen isnt the safest place to be really with people getting stabbed on the college gates and fireworks being set off in the college shop *text deleted*.

GreyWing

Nobody
Reaction score
Well, i was walking from college into town (halesowen) today, and we had to walk past a church, and the whole church and graveyard was fenced off by the police and there were at least 15 police officers patrolling the area, there were also two tents, with police written on them and coroners vans on the car park. and then ITV turned up *text deleted*.

arh, I thought it was the beginning of a joke, "Police and coroner looking for bodies in a graveyard"

Shame,

jm745

Loafing Member
Reaction score

*text deleted* read that one person was shot and the other was smashed on the head with a hammer.
Over drugs apparently.

Im starting to think Halesowen isnt the safest place to be really with people getting stabbed on the college gates and fireworks being set off in the college shop *text deleted*.

You go Halesowen college?
I finished this September,
Halesowen's full of old people and pregnant moms,
don't usually get stuff like this happening.

PoyserRM

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
4 people got stabbed near me on saturday night over drugs, one died

Sam1

Royal Marines Commando - Moderator
Reaction score
Just seen on the news, there was only one body found, the other tent must have been covering his brains.

proudtobebritish

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
4 people got stabbed near me on saturday night over drugs, one died

A 17 year old girl was stabbed and killed in my town at the weekend by her ex boyfriend which was released from prison the day before.
Mad! :huh:

Geryon

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
A week ago someone got shot in a gun gang crime, the sad truth is, the city's a safer place without him.

a flying dodo

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I can see this turning into an argument about how many people are killed.

I live in Essex, i win.

JimB

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Or whats not going on that should. E.g Capital punishment.

cliffhanger

Reaction score
To be honest, I can't see the problem with National Service and Corporal Punishment in Schools, sort the problems out early etc. I think Capital Punishment is perhaps too much though, but what do I know?:confused:

Geryon

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
To be honest, I can't see the problem with National Service and Corporal Punishment in Schools, sort the problems out early etc. I think Capital Punishment is perhaps too much though, but what do I know?:confused:

Think of the human rights lawyers, b@stard.

dj1uk3

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Bring back national service
Bring back hanging
Bring back naming and shaming people
Bring back the stocks so we can throw rotten veg at people we don't like

I was born in the wrong century

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score

Over drugs apparently.

Na you could go to college up Wrens Nest!

BBC NEWS | England | West Midlands | Suspicious churchyard death probe

Welcome to the West Midlands Police Online Press Office

See above any way

myke.joyner

Reaction score
Where the flippin hell do you people live?! I get told where I live is rough yet all I ever hear about is like 20 gangbanging chavs go start on some 10 year old for his phone then run off like they've robbed Halifax (no wait damn. They're falling apart), I mean Abbey!

Originally posted by jm745
You go Halesowen college?
I finished this September,
Halesowen's full of old people and pregnant moms,
don't usually get stuff like this happening.

ROFL I've had my laughs for today. Seems like the "Im-going-to-keep-farting-out-kids-even-though-i-complain-for-9-months-i-make-your-life-hell" disease is still spreading. *sigh* what ever happened to abortion clinics? they used to be all the craze couple of years back.

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
We live in the interlectual armpit of the universe, Well halesowen is the illeagal imigrant capital of the West Midlands. Its a like a bad UN.

I live up the road in Stourbridge, much more affulent area.....we wish we had a wall dividing us....but no such look.

And the girls in Halesowen are mainly dogs, god know how they breed. I met a girl once in a club, and she wanted to preform a act for ten pound top up from one of those cash machines they have in the clubs.

Maybe thats the answer.