Didnt mention Orthotics in Medical questionnaire

zimboi22

Reaction score
I have completed Medical questionnaire and my medical triage-application is on hold as clearing up a few issues with the doctor. Anyways during my questionnaire, it asked about feet problems which I didn't mention I wore orthotics, am I correct to say orthotics can be worn as long as one has had no injuries for the past 3 months such as shin splints. Will this cause me any trouble down the line having not mentioned I use orthotics.

W2020

Reaction score
For my application, after my medical form was received I was booked in for a phone call with a nurse who essentially just went over the form and confirmed the details on it and sought consent to check it with my GP. I think at that point you could mention the orthotics to them and say you forgot.

Also when they say they will check with the GP, you may have to chase up your GP as mine had forgot to do it. This led to delays and I wasn’t aware this until I chased up with recruitment.

Dan8696

Reaction score
After you fill out your questionnaire you will have a triage phone call with a nurse where you can mention anything you forgot about or didn't fill out correctly.

As mentioned above, checking with your GP generally means spoon feeding them until they actually cooperate with Capita (or at least I had to). Capita for me would send what they need from the GP and a reminder 5 working days later, try to make sure that your GP is aware of the significance of the letters as delays on top of covid-19 delays leads to a long wait.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Would You Guys Consider The Army The Marines Didnt Work Out? Jollies Bar 38
D_B I didnt know.... Jollies Bar 18
W well that didnt quite go to plan POC Section 12

New Threads