Diet

Chicogiz

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Can people say what there they eat daily - I want to see what i should be having. ( I know what i should have i just want to know how, like what are you having for lunch ect *text deleted*) I dont think i am making this clear.

Hope you know what i mean.

Many thanks,
Luke (Chicogiz)

BradfordBulls

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Hey, Have meals like jacket potatoes and tuna, simple meals like pasta and stuff. If your still hungry just have a peice of fruit and remember to eat lots of veg!
Best regards and good luck. -Adam

Chicogiz

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Hey, Have meals like jacket potatoes and tuna, simple meals like pasta and stuff. If your still hungry just have a peice of fruit and remember to eat lots of veg!
Best regards and good luck. -Adam

*text deleted* i having a jacket potatoe now before you put this post, but im having it with beans - Are beans ok?

BradfordBulls

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah mate beans are certainly good for you! Just don't eat junk food and keep with the healthy options and getting fitter becomes much easier.

MrSkippy

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
I eat a completely random diet, always have during even my days of footie, rugby and tae kwon do... but I suppliment with shakes as well.
Been on a bit of a jacket potato, beans, onions and cheese fetish though the last few days haha

TheBaker

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I've been letting my diet slip lately but when I'm eating pure cleanly it's something like(lots of protein due to BB/weightlifting):

Lean Turkey/Chicken Breast or Turkey Mince(*text deleted**text deleted* but cheaper), George Forman grilled; 500 grams as my main source of protein and I eat it at my 5 intervals throughout the day and Cottage cheese before bed then. Sometimes I have lentils as my main source of protein and Tuna and Whey if I have it.

For carbs I usually either or several; brown wholegrain rice, oats, wholegrain Bread, weetabix or something like Quinoa or whatever. For Veg I usually have Brocolli or mixed vegetables, no fruit if im trying to lose fat, I used to eat 5 different fruit a day religiously though *text deleted*. And I would have Hot Chocolate if I feel the need for something sweet.

That's if you're going uber clean, pretty much raw, unrefined(white carbs) and unprocessed foods, can't go wrong with it and it will help with fatloss if needed.

So as for sorting that out into meals, for example at lunch I would have my turkey and then say oats or weetabix etc