Dietary advice

Cuzza22297

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
This week I've finally started arny's plan at full volume (taken a little longer than originally hoped due to some injury setbacks) and would like some advice on my diet if possible.

Breakfast (pre workout):
2 satchets of porridge
1 Banana

Breakfast (post workout):
2 boiled eggs with 2 slices of bread
500kcal mass gainer shake (only have this on gym +hill sprint mornings - 4 times a week)

Lunch:
Jacket potato with cheese and high protein topping (chicken, chilli con carne, beans and sausages)

Dinner:
Saucepan of pasta with high protein topping (chicken, tuna)

Water:
Consistently 3L a day

Does this look like I'm getting in enough or should I be eating more? At a guess I'd say it's around the 3,000kcal mark. I've always had a high metabolism and been pretty lanky. I'm 6'3" weighing 76kg but have a Body fat percentage of around the 8% mark, which does seem pretty low.

Thanks for reading and any help greatly appreciated.

Hyperhippo

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
At a quick glance, depending on how big your jacket potato and how much pasta your having, your probably closer to 3500 calories than you are 3000.

Your BMR is just under 3200 calories: http://www.calculator.net/calorie-c...90&ckg=76&cactivity=1.725&printit=0&x=36&y=11

I would say your good to go, your at a good weight but your may experience a slight increase of weight, or you may not. Keep an eye on it and after say 4 weeks you can adjust portion sizes slightly.