Different sort of training

snichols_123

Reaction score
Last night I embarked on my first training session in the art of ironing. It's harder that I realised so will have to keep cracking at it so I can build up speed ha anyone else found this hard?

Alex.T

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Last night I embarked on my first training session in the art of ironing. It's harder that I realised so will have to keep cracking at it so I can build up speed ha anyone else found this hard?
My ironing will start next week mate...... luckily for me i have a Cpl. helping me out (a friend) i shall tel you next week how i found it.

Kiddeh

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
*text deleted* it's grand lads... practice makes perfect and all that malark... everyone will struggle with the admin in the first few weeks but i suppose you guys have the right idea getting on top of the most dangerous bit of admin you'll do in foundation! Ironing after all is the most hardcore task of all :rock:

Alex.T

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Holy Mudder!!

Battle-spec iron!
it looks the business...

one thing it doesnt do though...... the ironing haha

classic case of 'all the gear, no idea' hahaha

Illustrious

Royal Marines Commando - Moderator
Reaction score
The plug looks interesting though. Doesn't look UK spec. Just remember, all expensive irons are great until a) you open your locker and it drops on your face giving you a concussion and b) are great until you fill the ruddy thing with orange squash by mistake.

VTomasi

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
The plug looks interesting though. Doesn't look UK spec. Just remember, all expensive irons are great until a) you open your locker and it drops on your face giving you a concussion and b) are great until you fill the ruddy thing with orange squash by mistake.
Haha that sounds as though it comes from, amusing, experience.

Alex.T

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
It's from argos so im guessing/hoping it will be a normal plug...

Did all your clothes smell of orange squash? :applaus:

Illustrious

Royal Marines Commando - Moderator
Reaction score
Just my drill shi... hey it wasn't me!

TheGeek

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
This might sound a bit stupid, but is there anything specific to know about ironing in the RM?

Geek