do you loose weight during RT?

Az

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Basically i did something stupied, last year i spent a year lifting weights 4/5 times week.... thats the problem i left out cardio.. regretting it now obviously because i need to start a full fitness plan to get completely back to EXCELLENT fitness.

Anyways im 5'11 at 77kg, I would like to stay at this current weight and i know if im going to be following the royal marines fitness program im bound to loose weight..

im just abit worried that il loose alot of weight and then become "skinny" and the fact that when doing RT you also be going through serious fitness that il loose more weight again.

pcampbell87

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Over the first few weeks I lost a little weight but it soon piled back on as good toned muscle.

ZZ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
yeah i hear you lose loads of weight, they basically strip the fat from you and build loads of muscle up

Sitmus

Reaction score
Before trainning exercises you get to have loads of food with calories, so i'm told. Fatty foods like saussages, burgers, chips which all get burnt off in trainning. So it kind of balences it out.

crackhour

Civilian Member
Reaction score
Before trainning exercises you get to have loads of food with calories, so i'm told. Fatty foods like saussages, burgers, chips which all get burnt off in trainning. So it kind of balences it out.

Mmm... Tell me more about these fatty foods mmm... buurrrggeeerrss...:dinner:

ZZ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
one of the greatest things about going into RT is that i dont have to watch what i eat, just pick what i like and it will all be burnt off. bloody hate having to keep to diets