Doctor's visit -- wish me luck!

J

Jason_A

Got an appointment with my local doctor tomorrow at 9am. Nothing special, but it could be something serious. Basically, I've found a lump in my testicle so I need to get it checked out. Hopefully, it'll be something & nothing. *Fingers crossed*

Feel free to delete this thread if it doesn't belong here. :\

MrSkippy

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
I found one once, it bled, and went away, so we speak no more about these things.

Good luck, never something nice to find... hopefully its nothing :amuse:

GreyWing

Nobody
Reaction score
Hope it goes well Jason, you are doing the right thing getting it checked out. A

I was up with a lump on my arm last week (been their years) thought I may as well go and have a look at some nurses whilst I was there and although the lump was nothing, they told me my BP was 170 over 124 :sad2:.

She just smiled and gave me a bollocking, she was too good looking to be angry with me.

But still glad I went, as they found something I didn't know was a problem.

zooby

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
get a nurse to kiss it better;)

good luck

J

Jason_A

Thanks for the support, guys. I'll let you know how it goes!

zooby, I have a male doctor, and I don't fancy him kissing it better *text deleted*.

Gazkane

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Good luck Jason, hope its nothing mate.

J

Jason_A

Thanks, Gaz! Bit nervous but so be it. I'd rather have my adrenaline pumping for a few minutes of a day, rather than constantly worrying.

Geryon

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Incase you don't know where to put your hands when she's checking, put one beside you and rest the other one on her head ;) Good luck though, Chances are it's something completely innocent.

proudtobebritish

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Got an appointment with my local doctor tomorrow at 9am. Nothing special, but it could be something serious. Basically, I've found a lump in my testicle so I need to get it checked out. Hopefully, it'll be something & nothing. *Fingers crossed*

Feel free to delete this thread if it doesn't belong here. :\

I went to the doctors about that a few years ago. I was *text deleted**text deleted*ting myself *text deleted* but the doctor said it was just the veins in my bollocks were swelling up and bruised as I was hit extremely hard in the balls with a football.

Hope all goes well mate.

J

Jason_A

Incase you don't know where to put your hands when she's checking, put one beside you and rest the other one on her head ;) Good luck though, Chances are it's something completely innocent.

As funny as that is, I have a male doctor and that just isn't up my street.

J

Jason_A

I went to the doctors about that a few years ago. I was *text deleted**text deleted*ting myself *text deleted* but the doctor said it was just the veins in my bollocks were swelling up and bruised as I was hit extremely hard in the balls with a football.

Hope all goes well mate.

Thanks for the support mate. I really am hoping it's nothing.

Charlie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
good luck with it...hope all is well !

im sure it will be, but best to have a check to be 100% sure...

:smile:

jm745

Loafing Member
Reaction score
Yeah Jason hope your alright mate,
good on you for getting it checked.

AdmiralAwesome

Reaction score
I had the same thing a few years ago. Doctor checked it out, then sent me to the hospital for an ultra-sound because he wasn't sure... The appointment for the ultra-sound was only 6 weeks away. :applaus:

I hate the NHS. Spent 6 weeks crapping myself before finding out it was just a cyst.

Hopefully, the same won't happen to you. Good luck!

GreyWing

Nobody
Reaction score
I hate the NHS. Spent 6 weeks crapping myself before finding out it was just a cyst.

Hopefully, the same won't happen to you. Good luck!

They said I could have mine removed, you must be joking don't really want to risk infection on the wards, if it's doing no harm leave it where it is.

J

Jason_A

Thanks, everyone!

Going go bed soon...get enough rest. Big day for me tomorrow, then! :\