Documentary

F.M.J

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
wow mate you can do 3 miles in 14 minutes 56 seconds?? who are you, superman?

JMH

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* thats completely maxed out, i struggle on upper body strength quite a bit though.

F.M.J

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
well *text deleted* never done a best effort 3 miler, but last time i timed myself i got 23 minutes! :( that was like 2 month ago though :) so might be down to 20 minutes now since i run about 3.2 miles a day! :) but id never hit 14.56! your 1.5 must be about 2 minutes or somethin!

JMH

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
i try to do a best effort 1.5 or 3 miler a couple of times a week. best effort 1.5 i can't get below 7 minutes, its hard enough doing it like that *text deleted*. I've just started the process to join up, i'm *text deleted* get the psychometric tests done now but won't be joining till i've finished my A-levels. how far are you in the process? I'm john by the way

F.M.J

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
i try to do a best effort 1.5 or 3 miler a couple of times a week. best effort 1.5 i can't get below 7 minutes, its hard enough doing it like that *text deleted*. I've just started the process to join up, i'm *text deleted* get the psychometric tests done now but won't be joining till i've finished my A-levels. how far are you in the process? I'm john by the way

hellow mate, i have my psychometric test in 4 days today! im going to ask my AFCO if i can have my interview, medical and PJFT all in 2 weeks of each other though (im going for RMR) and selection weekend is 7-9 november so *text deleted* heard!

i can do situps ALL day, my pullups are more than good enough, my pressups not the best but christ i wish i had your ability for cardio! im thinking my best 1.5 now would be about 10 minutes maybe a little less but not much! i weigh 80kg and do allot of weight training and am 6 foot 4 inch! *text deleted* so its not easy to move this much that fast! *text deleted*

JMH

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
ah right, i was thinking about the RMR whilst in 6th form but after talking to my afco i decided to just wait till i finish 6th form. see i'm 5'10 and weigh 70kg i used to weigh 65, the minimum weight, problem i have is i do so much cardio its hard for me to keep the weight so i eat like a horse haha. i'm actually trying to put muscle on, i know the cardio is a bonus but i dont want to struggle with everything else, ive started weight training now.

now that i've started to actually talk on the forum now *text deleted* i'll talk to you another time probably, *text deleted* go to 6th form!

F.M.J

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
ah right, i was thinking about the RMR whilst in 6th form but after talking to my afco i decided to just wait till i finish 6th form. see i'm 5'10 and weigh 70kg i used to weigh 65, the minimum weight, problem i have is i do so much cardio its hard for me to keep the weight so i eat like a horse haha. i'm actually trying to put muscle on, i know the cardio is a bonus but i dont want to struggle with everything else, ive started weight training now.

now that i've started to actually talk on the forum now *text deleted* i'll talk to you another time probably, *text deleted* go to 6th form!

*text deleted* ok, well c ya later! and mate i wouldnt worry about losing a couple minutes on your 1.5, i know i will be a hard thing to overcome mentally because you have achieved very high standards of fitness in terms of cardio, but if you start weight training and putting on weight understandably your cardio will suffer! but at least then you will be hitting all areas and not just cardio! *text deleted* im 80kg and i eat like a horse! :|