dodgy feet

Rob 1984

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Hi all,

Sorry if this has been asked before but i have recently been to the doctor with pain in the arch of my foot. He told me that i have a slightly depressed arch or something along those lines (not as severe as flat feet). He advised me to purchase these orthaheel insoles which i have done and they are great.
Anyway my question is, should i hide them from the training staff or are you allowed to use your own insoles?

LukeRox

Reaction score
Ahh, I've had this same problem, once with each foot, i just thought i was overdoing it as the first time i'd been running with a weighted pack for the first time and the second time i went on a ten miler after a break in training, where'd you get the insoles from? Can you buy em on the high street?

Coops

Reaction score
Hey,
just passed my PRMC 2 weeks ago, there was a few lads there with there own insoles. When we was trying on our new boots they was putting them in and nothing was said!

Altough i am only stating what happened, im not 100% sure what the crack is. I was talking to one lad who paid around ?200 for a foot anylasis and the insoles :eek:, but comes with lifetime gaurentee.

Luke.

cutler05

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Im pretty sure your allowed to wear insoles during training but maybe Ninja could clear that one up?!

As for getting insoles on the highstreet.... Yes you can!! :rock: i got some orthaheel insoles from boots (maybe the same as Robs?!?!) they are brilliant and would highly recommend them, cost ?18.50 so pretty cheap!!

EthanC

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
completely off-topic but it's a thread with little replies *text deleted*, how do i get the writing under every time i post? (the signature, actchy phrases etc.) thanks