Done to Death I Know

brummielad

Reaction score
I have my laser eye surgery consultation next week and i thought it would be a good idea to print off the eye surgery the navy requires and what is and isnt allowed if you catch my drift. I know its up on here somewhere but my comp is *text deleted**text deleted* and wont let me search for anything so if anyone could kindly put it up for me that would be great lads.

As corny as it sounds this is one dream i wont let go away from me untill the fat lady sings and at the minute shes just clearing her throat.

Fingers Crossed i can one day do this job i dream of every night. Its like a cancer in me it just seems to grow in me it isnt going away.

:frown:

BradfordBulls

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Chris is right mate you could go through all this and still not be able to join... but if you feel its something you got to do then go for it!

brummielad

Reaction score
yeah i know mate. I ve spoke to a few lads who have passed their medical who have had it done and that they said they are not keen on it but if you say you had it done for reasons other than just naval entry i ll be fine. Got to go the office and say i suppose and just see what they say.

Its last chance sort of thing i ve got the money for it no prob( working at asda comes in handy right now) so i can get it done quicker than most could becuase im planning on going private.