>> dont give up lads <<

JoePRMC

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Alryt lads, just a quick one!

NO MATTER HOW HARD THINGS GET IN RAINING, AND HOW PISSED OFF, TIRED, COLD, HOMESICK, ANNOYED YOU GET , DONT EVER GIVE UP.. KEEP GOING! I *text deleted* IT SOUNDS OBVIOUS, BUT DONT MAKE MY MISTAKE, *text deleted* NOW I SPEND EVERY DAY REGRETTIN IT.. ITS GOING TO BE A LONG 2 YEARS 4 ME !! GOOD LUCK LADS

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Oh you jacked in did you mate??.. Oh bloody gutted eh!, How come you jacked in then??

Sam

JoePRMC

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
becoz im a stupid idiot haha so know im gutted, but never mind i wont do it next time

Mack15

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
ah right, its a good effort anyway

Mack15

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
yeah it was, atleast you got into training, ive failed a bloody medical and i cant experience training.

JoePRMC

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
ahhh *text deleted**text deleted*, sorry to hear that mate, why what happened ? will they let u apply again ?

Mack15

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* its a stupid reason. they wont let me pass because they asked if i had hayfever....the thing is i aint got it diagnosed and i have been giving myself my own meds not prescirbed so i will write a letter of appeal so sort this *text deleted**text deleted* out..

GreyWing

Nobody
Reaction score
Joe didn't I meet in Liverpool last year?

Shame mate, remember next time you can't leave. You sign up and no opt out, It will be a totally different game with your back against the wall and only one way out and that is through to the other end.

Any way bud if you need to speak to someone just PM me.

ste preece

Former RM
Reaction score
Accurate

Alryt lads, just a quick one!

NO MATTER HOW HARD THINGS GET IN RAINING, AND HOW PISSED OFF, TIRED, COLD, HOMESICK, ANNOYED YOU GET , DONT EVER GIVE UP.. KEEP GOING! I *text deleted* IT SOUNDS OBVIOUS, BUT DONT MAKE MY MISTAKE, *text deleted* NOW I SPEND EVERY DAY REGRETTIN IT.. ITS GOING TO BE A LONG 2 YEARS 4 ME !! GOOD LUCK LADS
Joe: Keep your chin up mate. Looking back these years on I can still recall all those emotions and conditions you've mentioned. So we do understand mate. It really is hard going at times. That's for sure.

Cheers

Steve