Don't shave your ass hair!

Babybell

Reaction score
Ye gods.......

I doubt he would have gotten a very even shave using a razor!

Wonder why he didnt wax instead?

Why the hell am I thinking so deeply about something like this O_O

Gorillawizard

Reaction score
Oh my god that made me laugh like a pedophile in a playground :applaus:

Chris

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
While this is absolutely hilarious the voice in my head is asking how did you come upon an article about shaving your ass hair off.

Zakh0

Reaction score
Apparently, with no hair, the two pink twins can get vacuum sealed together, and the result was a frustrating fart that slid up and down between my cheeks like a lost gerbil.
HAHA! That made me laugh more than anything else this week. :uglyhammer:

Hilarious - one question though WHAT THE HELL did you type into google to get that come up?

Robbie Spice

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
the first thing I thought when reading the title of this read was that's not really something you have to warn me about, I already know that.

little sidenote when I was 17 there's was loads of us down the pub and I was *text deleted**text deleted*faced in the middle of the day and one of my mates suggested I get my nipples pierced, he said he'd pay for it if I did, so a few of us went down the local tattoo studio with hopes of me getting my nipples pierced. The piercer had gone home for the day but the guy who did tattoos was still there and I'm not 1 to disappoint so I opted to get a tattoo on my arse. The cheapest tattoos were £20 I had the choice of a ladybird or some *text deleted**text deleted*ty tribal design. Anyway I went for the tribal design and the tattoo artist told me to pull my trousers down and then told me my arse was too hairy. So he pulled a razor out and shaved my arse and then tattooed me.

When I went back to the pub everyone called me a wimp when I didn't have pierced nipples but suddenly the drinks started flying my way when i revealed some dodgy little tribal design on my right arse cheek.

Nacnud

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I was on a COD4 forum and I came across someone who had posted this article. I laughed so hard I could feel my guts beng forced out *text deleted*. I asked the poster if I could pass on the article to this forum, and he/she said yes go ahead. I know you guys would love it *text deleted*.

were you guys thinking I googled ass hair? I'd never do that! NEEVEERRR!!11

Zakh0

Reaction score
were you guys thinking I googled ass hair? I'd never do that! NEEVEERRR!!11
HAHA! Of course it never crossed our minds! The next question is who found this in the first place?!

Nacnud

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
HAHA! Of course it never crossed our minds! The next question is who found this in the first place?!
No, the real question is who in their right mind would write something like this and share it! *text deleted*. Oh well, I feel for this guy, it must be hell having stubble and sweat mixed with sh!t between those two pink mounds.

Taggart91

Reaction score
Bloody quality post! I laughed more than anything ever.
Anyway im off upstairs to trim away the jungle between my arse!:tongue:

Nacnud

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Bloody quality post! I laughed more than anything ever.
Anyway im off upstairs to trim away the jungle between my arse!:tongue:
WHAT??!?!? you're still going to shave your ass hair after reading through that article? o_O

The warning in that article is enough to make me absolutely terrified of taking one hair out *text deleted*. I dont think I could live with stubble between buttocks.