Drawings

DBenn01

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Hello all.

Just thought I'd share some drawings I have pottered around with. Hope you like them. First one is my profile picture, done today.
Screenshot_20180409-140755~2.png

Why a tiger? Aside from being awesome, they are natural born killers making them lethal. They are just as comfortable in the water as they are on land and they are ferocious and unstoppable.

The second one I shared before on another thread but as of late I have been doubting my decisions as many here well know at this point, and now finding and seeing this again has reminded me about the goal. IMG_20180409_114140.jpg

Hope you all enjoy. If I do more they will be shared here.

Who else draws?

Caversham

RM Commando, Crossed The Bar 13/12/2020
Reaction score
You might want to get the rubber out and amend the first drawing, after you have brushed up on your Corps' History!

Just saying!

Alan

DBenn01

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
You might want to get the rubber out and amend the first drawing, after you have brushed up on your Corps' History!

Just saying!

Alan

Please tell me I didn't screw something important up.

Advocado

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Very good drawings mate, wish I could draw like that! I'm finding myself staring at the mans godly calves in the second picture.

arny01

Ex Pongo.
Reaction score
Your drawings however are class. Now stop being a n0b and actually apply, instead of wishing your life away. :)

kirbymorgan17

Reaction score
how are you getting on with the fitness regime Picasso. porridge,pasta,wholemeal and fish all fish plenty water attempt twelve pints per day get on the bike and if you could put the pencil down although easier said than done as i can see you have a passion for the arts.if you could also incorporate a brisk walk daily into your what seems on the face of it a very full day.you seem to have a very varied existence and that has to be commended . forget about those weight gain so called protein drinks . natural food and drink provides all nutrient the body requires to function at full capacity.also at this juncture if you could find a way to incorporate a swim indoors for the time being i believe this would be of benefit to your all round well being . good luck get stuck in.

DBenn01

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
how are you getting on with the fitness regime Picasso. porridge,pasta,wholemeal and fish all fish plenty water attempt twelve pints per day get on the bike and if you could put the pencil down although easier said than done as i can see you have a passion for the arts.if you could also incorporate a brisk walk daily into your what seems on the face of it a very full day.you seem to have a very varied existence and that has to be commended . forget about those weight gain so called protein drinks . natural food and drink provides all nutrient the body requires to function at full capacity.also at this juncture if you could find a way to incorporate a swim indoors for the time being i believe this would be of benefit to your all round well being . good luck get stuck in.

Much appreciated mate. Thank you. I am currently in the delightful position of having let my Phys, training, weight and fitness drop into the lovely levels it had been before I started the landscaping job. Well done.

I have been scribbling my whole life and am at this stage dying to drop the pencil for a while and actually do something. Never did sports, never kept fit, always on my posterior. Now, the retail job has caused nothing but the need to restart again from scratch!

Checkouts are the devil.

Thanks for the advice mate.

kirbymorgan17

Reaction score
cuzza i did not mean to alarm i only have your word on the litres thanks for pointing this out what i should have said i believe the body to function at the optimal is the requirement to consume twelve pints of water daily. all being equal and i fully appreciate this is a target to achieve and to build towards and once again thanks.it might feel daunting at the amount of water your body requires and i am in no doubt most will balk at the quantities to be consumed persevere your body will thank you. as an aside i dont want anybody to drown drink,drink,and drink some more as always this in moderation the exception to this is the consumption of water.

Chelonian

Reaction score
...as always this in moderation the exception to this is the consumption of water.

Perhaps it's just me but this seems contradictory. :confused: I'm no medic but water intoxication from drinking excessive amounts of the stuff can have serious consequences.

Hydration is important and the minimum, adequate and optimum intake for each individual is dependent on many factors.

Cuzza22297

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
cuzza i did not mean to alarm i only have your word on the litres thanks for pointing this out what i should have said i believe the body to function at the optimal is the requirement to consume twelve pints of water daily. all being equal and i fully appreciate this is a target to achieve and to build towards and once again thanks.it might feel daunting at the amount of water your body requires and i am in no doubt most will balk at the quantities to be consumed persevere your body will thank you. as an aside i dont want anybody to drown drink,drink,and drink some more as always this in moderation the exception to this is the consumption of water.

I was just surprised as I thought around 3 litres in a day was the recommended amount to keep yourself well hydrated. Not saying you're wrong, obviously it varies for everyone.

New Threads