Dreams and Royal Marines

foggers

Reaction score
Anyone else ever had a dream to do with the Royal Marines?

I've had several and unsurprisingly they are really weird.

There was one where I was at some place in uniform and holding a rifle, and my friends from school were congratulating me on my upcoming deployment to Afghanistan. And I thouhgt "Wait! I can't remember any of my training!" because obviously I haven't done my YO training yet. Then I went into a room where there all these other marines being briefed on the deployment.

Another dream I was actually in Iraq or Afghanistan and I ended up getting shot in the stomach, and I swear I could actually feel pain. Married a blonde afterwards so I guess it's worth it.

Had one again last night as well as a few others, can't remember the one last night though.

Anyone else had similar dreams? Wonder if it's a premonition....

stewie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
ive had a couple of them but never can remember them haha i also had a dream where i was a cop in the USA and i got 3 times in my back and wen i woke i felt 3 tinglying sensation where i been shot. so weird *text deleted**text deleted*
stewie

Distant.RM.Cooper

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I had a deam that a PTI was at my gym he wa giving me swimming test i did everything wat he told me to do then i sed to him do you think i cold be a marine he said yes definately, i ran in the changin room started crying f*cked up i know :blink1:

Mnemic5

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Not yet, I do have some bloody odd dreams though so im sure the marines will be incorporated in one sooner or later.. *text deleted*

Chris_PRMC

Reaction score
i think my one has got to be the best.
a bunch of green lidded men and i were getting of a truck
we were lego men

... thats about it

Jervis

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted*!

I had a dream about PRMC once cant remember all of it but i know it was brutal :toung:

Callum

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
You know you've dreamt about RT, when you've woken up in a pile of sick.

Abdab

Reaction score
Funnily enough...

I had one last night. I was the man on the brand new advert, strolling through that water *text deleted*

I woke up wet :) *text deleted*

JoeSmith

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I've had dreams about passing my PRMC but never getting my RT date:S
Like I keep going into my AFCO and asking but they just say "Nope, all full at the moment"
Best parts the bits on the PRMC!
Least depressing:)

Probably is though when I do it in a few years:D

*text deleted* have me bloody shoulder surgery first!

Boataimer

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
having them every nite at the moment, half the time though its *text deleted* im going to bed and everything to do with rt is running through my mind. proper restless sleeping, its driving the misses mental aswell ha ha

Mick J

Reaction score
i had a dream i was retired from the special forces and i was walking through some park and as i looked at the pavement the concrete slowly ternd to sand and i was like reminising about a mission i was on in afgan but insted of wering desert camo i was in grays but with a desert cevlar vest on and helmit

weird i know

SandTiger

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I've had one, can't remember it exactly, but i was on a mountain in some woods, just strolling around in some sort of camp.

I've also had a dream about being stabbed in the hand and i could feel it when i woke up.