Sponsored Ad

Dismiss Notice
'Users of this forum are reminded they should not discuss performance of individual attendees at PRMC or in Recruit Training for PERsonal SECurity and in observance of Diversity & Inclusion legislation'.

Dress Code for selection

Discussion in 'Introductions & Welcome to the Royal Marines Site' started by hub, Mar 3, 2009.

1. bbiddle93

bbiddle93 New Member

that happened to mate mate hahaha :dito:

2. Jakeo1

Jakeo1 New Member

Can't go wrong with a suit (Y)

3. abgingernuts

abgingernuts New Member

On all my recruit tests I just wore casual jeans, tshirt combo. For my interview I wore a suit and tie. For the RTs he actually said don't worry about a suit as it's all informal.

4. Minty

Minty New Member

I'd say wear a suit for any kind of interview whether it be McDonald's or the Marines.

5. JuranJones

JuranJones New Member

correct ;)

6. marineofthefuture

marineofthefuture New Member

Physcometric test next week! will be going suited and booted efinetly suit purchased waiting in the wardrobe to be worn jobbyyiiinng my pants to be honest lads!!

7. RMcDonagh

RMcDonagh New Member

Shirt + Smart trousers (good jeans or slacks) I'd say is a minimum to make sure you set a good impression. You'll give a much better impression if it looks like you're putting in the effort. No problem in wearing a suit either, as the saying goes it's better to be overdressd than underdressed.